dsi game saves r4i, acekard 2i or similar

Just bought a dsi and have not played or owned either previous models.

Now i've heared about the homebrew cartridges and unsure if to purchase or which one to choose.

My main bug is real time game saves, is their any problem saving you progress in the games using them?

7 Comments

I don't think any of them have real time game saves.

Im not quite clear what you mean by "real time" saves m8-if you mean does it save your progress in the normal manner then the r4i certainly does(upgraded version in the red box anyways)

Original Poster

yer... not sure my self just reading reviews... I just want to know if it saves in normaly manner ie check points etc....

antony4462;5184235

yer... not sure my self just reading reviews... I just want to know if it … yer... not sure my self just reading reviews... I just want to know if it saves in normaly manner ie check points etc....

All of them save normally.

Original Poster

Many thanks, any recommendations? looked here seen the acekard 2i, they have paypal but i don't know if I could run into problems!

goldenbridge.hk/sea…Tt9

antony4462;5184456

Many thanks, any recommendations? looked here seen the acekard 2i, they … Many thanks, any recommendations? looked here seen the acekard 2i, they have paypal but i don't know if I could run into problems!http://www.goldenbridge.hk/search.php?encode=YToyOntzOjg6ImtleXdvcmRzIjtzOjEwOiJhY2VrYXJkIDJpIjtzOjE4OiJzZWFyY2hfZW5jb2RlX3RpbWUiO2k6MTI0MjA3MjQxOTt9

Never heard of them, I use these:

dealextreme.com/det…728

Original Poster

Ordered one from your link.... Thankyou for you time. Now I have to get hold of some homebrew Games
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals45
    2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1520
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767242
    4. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…78

See more discussions