Groups

dsi online help

Hi i was wondering if anybody knows if im doing the right, im trying to play a game online with the dsi but it never connects my to any games it just stays at "waiting for opponents" but the connection bar in the top right of the screen is empty yet im sitting right next to the router, can anybody help?

5 Comments

Original Poster

but i can browse the internet and when i do the connection bars on the top right go full??

have you downloaded the firmware upgrade and installed it, if you go into dsi shop and try to connect to internet, the firmware should download and install, also if you go into settings and select automatic setup it should set up your wifi connection, then you should be alble to connect the dsi to play online:)

Original Poster

waycash;4938424

have you downloaded the firmware upgrade and installed it, if you go into … have you downloaded the firmware upgrade and installed it, if you go into dsi shop and try to connect to internet, the firmware should download and install, also if you go into settings and select automatic setup it should set up your wifi connection, then you should be alble to connect the dsi to play online:)

i have been into the online shop and downloaded the web browser and i can browse the web. I have been into settings and there isnt an option for automatic setup?

go into 1st option settings then go onto 3rd page and last option is internet, then select first option connection settings,then select any of the connection, then search for an access, select your router, then save these settings, and all should be good:thumbsup:

Original Poster

waycash;4938563

go into 1st option settings then go onto 3rd page and last option is … go into 1st option settings then go onto 3rd page and last option is internet, then select first option connection settings,then select any of the connection, then search for an access, select your router, then save these settings, and all should be good:thumbsup:

ive already done that but its still not finding any games?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532115
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions