Expired

DSI XL Red, 25th Anniversary Edition With New Super Mario Bros

Found 3rd Jan 2011
Hi there, was wondering if anyone knew of any good deals on this, have looked online but most seem to be oos.

Any help greatly appreciated!

1. Ask
  2. Mario
  3. DSI
5 Comments

Everywhere is sold out at the moment but you can get it from play.com £159.99 where i got mine. Asda do it £149.99 but all sold out.
On the asda direct website there is a dsi xl
Special Edition Red Nintendo DSi XL with New Super Mario Bros. Pack and Triple Game Pack
reduced to £159.97 from £209.97 but out of stock at the moment. But you click the button 'tell me when back in stock' I would try in your local asda store.
direct.asda.com/Spe…tml
Hope this help you

I saw it instore at sainsburys today, can't remember price but wasn't on special.
Edited by: "Bigred01" 4th Jan 2011

As said above most places are out of stock I had been looking everywhere for the Red one with Mario or a similar deal .. our local asda didnt have the mentioned deal instore..
But my partner went to blockbuster and got the red dsi xl with mario for £149.99 .. wasnt on the shelf.. just in the display cabinet and was told if its on display its in stock

Hi there, when did you get the one in blockbuster? I need one by the 14th.. aarrgh!!! x

Erm was on the 30th December
Post a comment
@
    Text