Groups

DSLR camera bag recommendations

Hi folks, I'm looking for a basic camera case. Just needed to carry and protect a DSLR camera with kit lens (Nikon D3300 if that matters). Not looking to spend more than about £20.

There's a dizzying array of options, so I was after some first hand HUKD recommendations.

If you've got a suitable bag and you're happy with it, please let me know (and if possible where I can buy it!)

Thanks.

7 Comments

I've got similar set up and the Manfrotto Stile Bella IV fits everything - see one on eBay for around your budget too!

I don't have this, but this one's cheap and gets good reviews on Amazon.
    ebay.co.uk/itm…440

I can't really recommend a bag, but unless you're planning on expanding your kit (and want to carry it all with you) I'd go for the smallest possible. Larger bags to carry all your accessories in seem like a good idea, but I learnt through experience that it just made me less keen to carry my camera with me.

Original Poster

SuffolkLad222

I can't really recommend a bag, but unless you're planning on expanding … I can't really recommend a bag, but unless you're planning on expanding your kit (and want to carry it all with you) I'd go for the smallest possible. Larger bags to carry all your accessories in seem like a good idea, but I learnt through experience that it just made me less keen to carry my camera with me.

I'd definitely go for one that's as small as possible - I'm not likely to buy extra lenses etc anytime soon.

Original Poster

koowat

I've got similar set up and the Manfrotto Stile Bella IV fits everything … I've got similar set up and the Manfrotto Stile Bella IV fits everything - see one on eBay for around your budget too!

Thanks - will have a look!

Original Poster

missleading

I don't have this, but this one's cheap and gets good reviews on … I don't have this, but this one's cheap and gets good reviews on Amazon.http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tuff-Luv-Large-Shoulder-Bag-camera-case-cover-for-Digital-SLR-Black-Grey-/311688002440

That's looks great! Will read reviews on amazon also - thanks!

This site might be useful to you.
    http://cambags.com/
    It reviews camera bags.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick22

See more discussions