DSLR Help (Lens)

Found 13th Jan
Hi.

I am thinking of buying a DSLR and I am looking for good quality, a flip out screen and microphone input. I have come across the Canon 600D but have noticed there’s two variations:
1) Canon EOS 600D + 18 - 55mm III
2) Canon EOS 600D + 18 - 55mm IS II

What is the difference? I am really confused? I wanted the camera mainly for video so would like the videos to have stabilisation.
Community Updates
AskElectronics
6 Comments
Image stabilisation (to reduce motion blur when you move)

What do you want the camera to do , do you have exisiting lens system ?
Have you you considered a mirrorless system ? particularly if want just video, SOny 6500, but not cheap, 6300 cheaper with 4k but not fully flip screen (you want it for vlogging ?)
Canon 600d is a discontinued model though still a few kicking about, launched in 2011 so 7 year old tech, canon 750d or newer 800d is latest tech but twice the price

If real budget limited , probbetter getting a used newer model
mrwhitelabel7 m ago

Image stabilisation (to reduce motion blur when you move)What do you want …Image stabilisation (to reduce motion blur when you move)What do you want the camera to do , do you have exisiting lens system ?Have you you considered a mirrorless system ? particularly if want just video, SOny 6500, but not cheap, 6300 cheaper with 4k but not fully flip screen (you want it for vlogging ?)Canon 600d is a discontinued model though still a few kicking about, launched in 2011 so 7 year old tech, canon 750d or newer 800d is latest tech but twice the priceIf real budget limited , probbetter getting a used newer model

I want it for video so I’m guessing image stabilisation effects videos
and photos, but even more zoon at full zoom
Do you know how to use a DSLR?
GO on the canon website and you'll get specs of both lenses. Looks to me like one is a newer version of the other but doesn't have optical image stabilization.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants