Groups
    EXPIRED

DSLR reccomendations - 1K budget

I am in the market for a DSLR, and wondered if anyone can point me in the direction of a tasty 1k deal to include as many goodies as possible.

6 Comments

{removed :)}

You might want to edit that bit out!

marmalade47;5886603

A client of mine owes me 1k, but seeing as I have to charge him VAT, he … A client of mine owes me 1k, but seeing as I have to charge him VAT, he has suggested he buys me some kit instead, which he can claim through his non vat registered business.You might want to edit that bit out!

:whistling:

Original Poster

Thanks can you edit your posts in that case.
    Cheers

oooh! It all sounds so cloak and dagger!! ;-)

Lots of offers around tbh, you could try a Canon 40D twin kit with 17-85mm USM and 70-300mm IS USM at just a little over 1K, perhaps the price could be reduced abit now that the 50D is out - pixel-store.co.uk/pro…tml
    Dixons, also had a twin lens kit for the EOS 450D, but I believe the lens was a Tamron which is not as good Canon lenses, this was around the 600.00 mark.

Nikon D90 (twin lens kit *should* be around 1k) or D300 (body for just over 1k). I'm not a fan of Canon :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions