Groups

dstt card

Hi all thinking of getting a dstt card for ds, just wondering where is the best place to get one from, also do you have to download software for it, or does it come with it. I have previously had R4 card but been told these are not as good. Unless anyone knows of any other card to get and where to get it from. Know what I am doing now with R4 so has to be as easy as not that great with the internet. Thanks for help.

7 Comments

Banned

[url]www.dealextreme.com[/url] they all need ya to put on software, most people seem to get for the acekard, edge, or dstt, thesaint thread will help with all of the above

thesaints thread hotukdeals.com/ite…ca/

DSTT all the way for me
    Cheap and chearful, plus nice an easy to set up (unless Sassie is involved j/k).

Dealextreme are good for the price and delivery is usually about 2-3 weeks max, providing they are in stock.
    They also do two different types on DX, one is just the card, the other comes with the USB card reader, not essential, but does come in handy as it is SDHC.

Mike..

Banned

flippin eck mike, you remembered our night of passion - lol

sassie;5165175

flippin eck mike, you remembered our night of passion - lol

Yeah, I want more Sassie when can I come round???
    chris_corbett;5165232

Don't think you can get them from Deal Extreme anymoreI ordered a fewAnd … Don't think you can get them from Deal Extreme anymoreI ordered a fewAnd got a message saying that they won't be available because of some kind of shortage or something.

really? must all be hiding down the side of my bed, no really, Was looking for the TV remote and found a couple of flash cards, rofl.

Mike..

ak2 better - fake dstts on dealextreme and probably lots of other places as they will just be reshipped from there.

Banned

MikeBeaver;5165337

Yeah, I want more Sassie when can I come round???Mike..

I'll have to check my diary ;-)

Banned

dcx_badass;5267109

Awww I wanted to comment about the self promo.

you can now

and ide like to add bye, bye janice
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions