Groups

DSTT Card - Advice please

Ok - just rec'd nmy second DSTT card so I can back up my son's games. With the second one, the Micro SD card doesn't seem to be as smooth to insert. First of all it wouldn't insert properly and then it wouldn't "spring" back out. I gently pulled it out and now it seems to go in and I can push again to take it out but it sounds as though there's a something like a bit of tape that is catching????

It doesn't appear to have the "known" fake markings - there is no gold dot near where the micro sd is inserted and no number on the 2nd or 3rd gold chip.

I have checked the sd card and all the games appear to still be on there - should I risk putting it in my DS???

NB the DSTT card came in one of those plastic cases, not a cardboard sleeve or box

4 Comments

i've also got 1 like this in my daughters ds,,hasnt armed hers so should be fine

Original Poster

scoobydoobydooo;3556790

i've also got 1 like this in my daughters ds,,hasnt armed hers so should … i've also got 1 like this in my daughters ds,,hasnt armed hers so should be fine

Cheers - a bit "sticky" is the term I could use! Anyway, stuck it in the old DS and it appears fine - nothing fried yet!!!:) I've still got my DS 12 month guarantee anyway. Rep left!

yh i also got 4 like this 2day the card seems to get a bit stuck but still all working fine!

Original Poster

dee.s.g;3557146

yh i also got 4 like this 2day the card seems to get a bit stuck but … yh i also got 4 like this 2day the card seems to get a bit stuck but still all working fine!

Cheers!! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions