Found 25th Oct 2008
Thinking of buying this one (link in next post) and wondered if this was all that's needed?? Is the memory card included?

I have read up about what to do with it when it arrives so should be ok!

Thanks!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

yes memory card inc and yes its all ya need

the only thing youll prolly need to do is download the software from website once u got it

yeah, that's all you need

Original Poster

Thank you!!

The M3 cards are actually better and they hold up to 16g (if you should need that much!). I couldn't see the sd card as included though. Maybe I'm going mad.... Great litle devices.

Original Poster

Just ordered that one, it's for my daughter so wont need anything too fancy

Banana79;3286250

I couldn't see the sd card as included though. Maybe I'm going mad.

***Ahem*** shoulda gone to specsavers 2GB card included, see the little red circle in the pic below:whistling::p:-D
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/dstt.jpg

harlzter;3286698

***Ahem*** shoulda gone to specsavers 2GB card included, see the little … ***Ahem*** shoulda gone to specsavers 2GB card included, see the little red circle in the pic below:whistling::p:-D

I would do but I'm working!!! :oops:

Banana79;3286761

I would do but I'm working!!! :oops:

LOL it took me a fair bit of looking in the description before I realised it was actually in the title, good job ive got an eyetest booked for tomorrow:oops::oops::oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    3. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    4. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22

See more discussions