Groups
    EXPIRED

DSTT, R4 or similar in the Uk?

Since i cant buy these on here, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of somewhere UK based to pick up one of these cards? as i dont want to be waiting seveal weeks from dealextreme.

10 Comments

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5312334

dealextreme don't take several weeks, maybe 10 days or so, last time I … dealextreme don't take several weeks, maybe 10 days or so, last time I ordered from a UK based company I had to wait just as long as ordering from Hong Kong anyway:thumbsup:

Everytime i've ordered it has taken 2 weeks and i could do with it within he week tbh!

Banned

dont amazon marketplace do them

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5312352

Just google, are you fussy about the price or not?I was, so even tho' the … Just google, are you fussy about the price or not?I was, so even tho' the wait was annoying, it saved a few pennies:thumbsup:

well i am a little bit, would be willing to pay around £5 which is slightly over the odds for one as is.
    but star have some rep

Banned

Jetpac;5312367

well i am a little bit, would be willing to pay around £5 which is … well i am a little bit, would be willing to pay around £5 which is slightly over the odds for one as is.but star have some rep

pmsl you wont get one for that price in the uk

Original Poster

sassie;5312372

pmsl you wont get one for that price in the uk

Whats Pmsl? i didnt think i would, not from a site anyway, i was just wondering were i could get one cheapest. and have some rep too

Moved to Deal Requests...

Banned

Jetpac;5312387

Whats Pmsl? i didnt think i would, not from a site anyway, i was just … Whats Pmsl? i didnt think i would, not from a site anyway, i was just wondering were i could get one cheapest. and have some rep too

pee my self laughing :-D

just order from dx, never waited more than a week for any of the ones i have ordered, thats gonna be the cheapest place, i think amazon and other places are over double what dx is

deal extreme was abut 8 days as far as i remember when i got an r4 recently

so it arrived about the same time as the microSD i ordered from 7dayshop and the DS accessories (screen protector, case, strap etc) from focalprice.com

so it all worked out great for me, around £10 for the lot!!!

my memory bits has a full range
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men33
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
      3. Xbox one region locked codes?22
      4. Phone "Upgrade"36

See more discussions