Groups

DSTT vs R4DS

Can anyone tell me the difference between these??

Thanks

9 Comments

Banned

theyll both get you in trouble for buying selling on here

otherwise they pretty much the same thing

Memory bits are selling the R4 with a 2Gb mem card for £20, theres a 15% disc code available on here somewhere to take it down to £17.

They don't support R4 anyone which means there won't be any new firmware soyou can't play any new 'backup' games!

Not true all new games work on my r4

Banned

Spriggan;3752658

They don't support R4 anyone which means there won't be any new firmware … They don't support R4 anyone which means there won't be any new firmware soyou can't play any new 'backup' games!

officially you are right but thyere is a huge community still providing updates for these cards and some other company is now producing them under the r4 guise

Original Poster

great, thanks all.

rep added to all the above.

I bought a DSTT card including 2 gb memory card and reader for £12.28 plus £3.91 postage yesterday from amazon marketplace, seller andrea57452. It was sent first class recorded delivery and arrived today. Very impressed!:-D

amazon.co.uk/gp/…8-3

I've had both and prefer the DSTT. :thumbsup:

The R4 is fine but there are clones going about now ! and with a real R4 you cant get anything bigger than 2Gb , also they work perfectly fine with new games !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767222
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!88
      3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…44
      4. Spotify Family Premium share59

See more discussions