DT89: Official HUKD Fashion Faux Pas Thread [Co-sponsored by the NAK's, Brazzers, Primark & Ed Hardy]

Found 22nd Jan 2012
Girl's with big eyebrows seems to be growing fast in my area. Looks horrid.

Bell ends who tie the draw strings up together on generic topman hoody. Often followed by a flesh hole, chinos and generic vans.

Shirts with the top button done up and rest left like a cape. Are you a mexican gangster bruh?

People wearing beanies and flatpeak caps in the gym.

/rant
Community Updates
MiscClothes
389 Comments
Men who wear skinny/tight fitting jeans.
Salford's fashion of the moment: Wearing pyjamas regardless of the occasion...
I dunno, the big eyebrows thing worked ok on denise richards. I suppose some munter looking like the offspring of Dennis Healy and Sonya from Eastenders might be a bit off putting though.

Fashions that irritate me.

Well definately those jeans with elastic at the bottom.

Military boots with jeans tucked in is now a look thats been destroyed. It only ever suited a few people and you tend to need to look quite athletic to pull it off. Every muppet is wearing it now.

Excessive cardigan wearing. I have 2 cardies, one is a ralph one and the other an all saints but they are pretty beastly.

And probably my biggest dislike and i dont know how to adequately describe it would be this sort of "cool britpop look" that so many people try to emulate. Skinny skin tight jeans but all too often the guys have child bearing hips and just look terrible in them.

Oh and the other thing is guys who are basically not handsome growing beards and compensating with great style. All of a sudden the school spaz has become a style icon and a cool dude with spray on fashion. WTF.
Elton Chong

I dunno, the big eyebrows thing worked ok on denise richards. I suppose … I dunno, the big eyebrows thing worked ok on denise richards. I suppose some munter looking like the offspring of Dennis Healy and Sonya from Eastenders might be a bit off putting though.Fashions that irritate me.Well definately those jeans with elastic at the bottom.Military boots with jeans tucked in is now a look thats been destroyed. It only ever suited a few people and you tend to need to look quite athletic to pull it off. Every muppet is wearing it now.Excessive cardigan wearing. I have 2 cardies, one is a ralph one and the other an all saints but they are pretty beastly.And probably my biggest dislike and i dont know how to adequately describe it would be this sort of "cool britpop look" that so many people try to emulate. Skinny skin tight jeans but all too often the guys have child bearing hips and just look terrible in them. Oh and the other thing is guys who are basically not handsome growing beards and compensating with great style. All of a sudden the school spaz has become a style icon and a cool dude with spray on fashion. WTF.

LMFAO - Pure gold..your post has made my day!.Totally agree.
deleted265520
Elton Chong

I dunno, the big eyebrows thing worked ok on denise richards. I suppose … I dunno, the big eyebrows thing worked ok on denise richards. I suppose some munter looking like the offspring of Dennis Healy and Sonya from Eastenders might be a bit off putting though.Fashions that irritate me.Well definately those jeans with elastic at the bottom.Military boots with jeans tucked in is now a look thats been destroyed. It only ever suited a few people and you tend to need to look quite athletic to pull it off. Every muppet is wearing it now.Excessive cardigan wearing. I have 2 cardies, one is a ralph one and the other an all saints but they are pretty beastly.And probably my biggest dislike and i dont know how to adequately describe it would be this sort of "cool britpop look" that so many people try to emulate. Skinny skin tight jeans but all too often the guys have child bearing hips and just look terrible in them. Oh and the other thing is guys who are basically not handsome growing beards and compensating with great style. All of a sudden the school spaz has become a style icon and a cool dude with spray on fashion. WTF.

I hated the "JLS" military boot look. Luckily it's died out round here and anyone wearing them is about 2 years too late. Mind you I despised it when it was fashionable and never crossed that path.

Cardigans are over done. I only have one from River Island and wear it when it's cold and I just want to shove something on.

I can't do skinny jeans. My Spartan legs stop me - not that I'd want to anyway. I do like Slim jeans though - ones that taper in a little at the bottom are okay.

Beards - nah brah. Not as bad as chin straps though lul
momartin

Salford's fashion of the moment: Wearing pyjamas regardless of the … Salford's fashion of the moment: Wearing pyjamas regardless of the occasion...

I hate to see this, the only "occasion" I can think of for wearing pyjamas is going to bed .
dtovey89

I hated the "JLS" military boot look. Luckily it's died out round here … I hated the "JLS" military boot look. Luckily it's died out round here and anyone wearing them is about 2 years too late. Mind you I despised it when it was fashionable and never crossed that path.Cardigans are over done. I only have one from River Island and wear it when it's cold and I just want to shove something on.I can't do skinny jeans. My Spartan legs stop me - not that I'd want to anyway. I do like Slim jeans though - ones that taper in a little at the bottom are okay.Beards - nah brah. Not as bad as chin straps though lul

Yeah i like slim jeans too and ur spot on with the slight taper.

I dont like calvin clein as a brand but iv always stuck with their jeans cos they just fit and thats all that counts

False eyelashes. Everywhere and badly applied.

I've noticed the eyebrow thing - just hoping it's not the monobrow next! On the subject, I saw two different people wearing tracksuit bottoms with flipflops yesterday. Noooo...!
Stripper shoes. Six inch plus heels with concealed platform worn by young women who can't walk in them. Hideous.

funny.onion

False eyelashes. Everywhere and badly applied.

See i think that cheap look has a certain je ne sais quoi.

Who can deny the appeal of an essex girl with blue eyes, fake tan, dyed black hair, fake **** and britney spears perfume.

Now i mention this, there does seem to be this new race emerging, so many women opting for this look, and they are almost like a new race with their blue eyes, tans and black hair.
deleted265520
Elton Chong

See i think that cheap look has a certain je ne sais quoi.Who can deny … See i think that cheap look has a certain je ne sais quoi.Who can deny the appeal of an essex girl with blue eyes, fake tan, dyed black hair, fake **** and britney spears perfume.Now i mention this, there does seem to be this new race emerging, so many women opting for this look, and they are almost like a new race with their blue eyes, tans and black hair.

Sometimes Elts wants some cheap no thrills clunge from Essex.
You forgot the mounds of badly applied hair extensions too. ^^
deleted265520
Male Ugg boots.
blokes who wear their underpants on the outside.
no sexy, no lighty.

dtovey89

Male Ugg boots.

I wear them in the office. But only in the office. They look horrific.
deleted265520
Elton Chong

I wear them in the office. But only in the office. They look horrific.

Lmao you **** srs lulz?
dtovey89

Lmao you **** srs lulz?

Yeah serious.

They are just the most comfortable thing. I attend meetings in baseball caps too.

Someone frowned at me so i just turned it round the other way.
Girls who wear tights with a short length T-shirt, not even a T-shirt that covers their bum, but its horrible cause you can see everything. Maybe you can get away with it if you are slim, but most people that wear the look are over a certain size that really shouldn't wear it.
deleted265520
Elton Chong

Yeah serious.They are just the most comfortable thing. I attend meetings … Yeah serious.They are just the most comfortable thing. I attend meetings in baseball caps too.Someone frowned at me so i just turned it round the other way.

Sort it out.
This thread has legs.

We could inadvertantly be cussing fashions worn by people on this forum.
littlepinkstarz

Girls who wear tights with a short length T-shirt, not even a T-shirt … Girls who wear tights with a short length T-shirt, not even a T-shirt that covers their bum, but its horrible cause you can see everything. Maybe you can get away with it if you are slim, but most people that wear the look are over a certain size that really shouldn't wear it.

like this brotherswithnogame.com/wp-…jpg
My teenage daughter spent some of Christmas money on human hair extensions

Cost a fortune. lots of the teenagers wear them and I've yet to see one girl whom it looks like its her own hair.

My daughter has long hair anyway, I just can't talk her out of them.

The cat attacks the hair pieces which proves my cat has better fashion sense than teenage girls.
dga

70 posts in, FaF can express his disgust too.

It will be my comment about dodgy looking guys with beards and spray on fashion that will tip him over the edge and strike a nerve.
jeany123

like this … like this http://www.brotherswithnogame.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/bad-leggings-tights-1.jpg

Yes! i dont know what people think its cool, at least wear leggings you cant see through!
deleted265520
Hollister
Elton Chong

I dunno, the big eyebrows thing worked ok on denise richards. I suppose … I dunno, the big eyebrows thing worked ok on denise richards. I suppose some munter looking like the offspring of Dennis Healy and Sonya from Eastenders might be a bit off putting though.

Never heard of her, thought she might be married to tim for aufw wiedersehen pet, but no...

http://images.zap2it.com/images/celeb-74125/denise-richards-1.jpg
women wearing joggers and ugg style boots , pure chav IMO
Let's be honest. Women of a certain size is skirting around the truth.

FAT, F-A-T, lardy arsed, muffin topped, chubby, porky,obese, flabby, chunky, fatty fat fat fat women, especially young ones are happily rolling around our streets wearing too short, too tight and too low cut clothes.

Nelly the elephant must have a picture of Heidi Klum stuck over her full length mirror because I cannot believe that these heffalumps knowingly go out with acres of wobbly flesh on display.
Any sports branded sportswear.

I like sportswear but not sports branded, so it would be dkny, ralph ( without any horse branding ) or Hugo.

I hate desginer trainers though but i also dislike the sports branded ones.
lolz @ tights...my friend wears them i dunno what to say....she's not fat...she's normal but last time i saw her she had white leggings and black knickers on....so wrong!

and def male ugg boots are horrendous.
Coloured skinny trousers for men! To me it just shouts gay, when more than likely the guy is straight just trying to be fashionable! It just doesn't work, Maybe im too old now to understand these things though considering when I was young it was fasionable to wear a fur coat and hot pants
Socks tucked into trousers annoy me! The hoody thing is annoying also, I see people tying the drawstrings up and leaving the rest open. I really don't see the idea oO
deleted265520
Elton Chong

Any sports branded sportswear.I like sportswear but not sports branded, … Any sports branded sportswear.I like sportswear but not sports branded, so it would be dkny, ralph ( without any horse branding ) or Hugo.I hate desginer trainers though but i also dislike the sports branded ones.

Hey!

I wear Adidas, Umbro and Nike to the gym. Nothing wrong with that imo

I agree with you on Designer trainers. Gucci and Prada trainers are the worst. Normally occupied with a diamond earing and chin strap.
funny.onion

Let's be honest. Women of a certain size is skirting around the … Let's be honest. Women of a certain size is skirting around the truth.FAT, F-A-T, lardy arsed, muffin topped, chubby, porky,obese, flabby, chunky, fatty fat fat fat women, especially young ones are happily rolling around our streets wearing too short, too tight and too low cut clothes. Nelly the elephant must have a picture of Heidi Klum stuck over her full length mirror because I cannot believe that these heffalumps knowingly go out with acres of wobbly flesh on display.

Haha take it you have been to my kids school then Sounds like you have!
Too much fake tan.

A little tan is fine if it gives you the bronzed look but not when it makes you look like you holiday on the surface of the sun or are attempting to bring back the travelling minstrels.

Also any clothing where the brand is big enough to be seen across a room, usually in gold glitter across the front.

oO Awesome!! Pics now!!!

beth3735

when I was young it was fasionable to wear a fur coat and hot pants

Elton Chong

Any sports branded sportswear.I like sportswear but not sports branded, … Any sports branded sportswear.I like sportswear but not sports branded, so it would be dkny, ralph ( without any horse branding ) or Hugo.I hate desginer trainers though but i also dislike the sports branded ones.

Yeah to be fair its not a fashion disaster more a personal thing for me. Iv never been into the whole sportswear thing but i like the plain unbranded designer stuff.

I ended up bleaching the ralph joggers and they went a pinky cream. Totally ruined.

On the plus side i found a new staple jogger, the hugo boss ones are totally plain grey, no really obvious branding, perfect for me
deleted265520
Went to town last night for an ex-work colleagues 30th. Went to an all you can eat buffet called Flavourz. What a **** hole.

Then went to Lloyds bar down the waterfront. The amount of fake tanned slappers was unbelievable. Short skirts galore with cellulite jiggling. Few girls literally had just pants on as their ass cheeks were right there. Too many chinos, vans, flesh holes and generic low cut t shirt **** too.

Stayed all of 5 minutes and then went home.
deleted265520
You best be lieing EC. Male Uggs - you're having a mare
This thread is hilarious lol! so true! X)

Annoying fashion trends that i hate have already been mentioned; tights and really short tops on fat women, fake tan, false eyelashes, hollister e.t.c

Also, girls who wear extremely short skirts, and i mean really SHORT. They're barely even covered and really low cut tops. They think they look "sexy" but they look like cheap sl@gs.

Oh, and girls who wear daily make up like they're going to a wedding. They are mega done up and then repeat the whole process of taking an eternity to get ready the next day, what's the point? I mean, i do wear make up but I like to keep it natural. All I wear is foundation, powder, mascara, blusher and lipgloss, and that's me If i'm going out then i obviously dress up and wear a little more.
Edited by: "Twist96" 22nd Jan 2012
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions