Dual Fuel / Electric Cooker

Posted 14th Oct
So we have an old gas cooker with 2 ovens and 4 hobs. Ovens are very weak and the temperature doesn't go above 60 degrees I believe (probably due to the ventilation). Instead of fixing it we decided to buy an electric/gas cooker (gas hobs, electric oven).

Because of lack of proper installation, we've been told that we can only get under 3000W dual fuel cooker, where the oven would be plugged into a socket.

I have trouble with finding relevant information on various websites, so not sure if I wouldn't make any mistake by purchasing wrong unit.

TL;DR: We need 60cm wide dual fuel cooker under 3000W that can plug directly into socket.

Would anybody be able to recommend any model?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
The hob part of a cooker will draw much more than an oven, I think you would be fine with any single oven cooker.

I have a cooker in my workshop for powder coating stuff so have looked into it a bit. Cannot recommend any specific cookers though.
psychobitchfromhell14/10/2019 20:52

My friend had this problem. She looked for ages and only ever found two. …My friend had this problem. She looked for ages and only ever found two. One was an InDesign and the other a smeghttps://www.appliancesdirect.co.uk/p/suk61mx9/smeg-suk61mx9-concert-60cm-dual-fuel-cookerhttps://www.appliancesdirect.co.uk/p/i6g52x/indesit-i6g52x-60cm-mixed-cooker?refsource=APadwords&wgu=272125_59032_15710826560337_572b7ff0fa&wgexpiry=1578858656&utm_source=Reevoo Limited&utm_medium=webgains&refsource=webgainsShe went for the smeg eventually

Thank you, have been looking at the same Indesit one will ask in-stores for more details and probably go with it if happy with responses.

Smeg one looks amazing but at £750 I'd expect a cooker to serve me the roast to the table
Ratlee9414/10/2019 22:15

Thank you, have been looking at the same Indesit one will ask in-stores …Thank you, have been looking at the same Indesit one will ask in-stores for more details and probably go with it if happy with responses.Smeg one looks amazing but at £750 I'd expect a cooker to serve me the roast to the table

I know. Very expensive but she sent me a picture and it looks very nice.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants