Found 17th Jun 2008
Does anyone know what types I can use for burning 360 backups?

---
Disclaimer: as far as i'm concered i can talk about it as far as nobody is asking where to download.

1. Misc
  2. DVD
  3. DVD-R
9 Comments

as far as i know any regular 8+GB dual layer dvd can be used

i wouldnt get really cheap disks, dual layer ones arnt that cheap anyway, but i have loads of old xbox ones on normal dvds that still work fine and they are on rubbish ridisks

I use the Bulkpaq DVD+Rs they're like £10 a pack and seem to work on all the different 360 drives :thumbsup: weirdly the Hitachi drives don't seem to like the more expensive DLs for some reason.
Bulkpaqs: bigmaggot.co.uk/BUL…tml

Original Poster

i've been told aone, i can find them for about £3 for 10, i just dont want to pay the £4 delivery.

Actually OP, it is legal to make backups of games providing they are only backups

Ritchie 2;2330206

Actually OP, it is legal to make backups of games providing they are only … Actually OP, it is legal to make backups of games providing they are only backups

who gives a monkeys fur bucket

t0mm;2330205

i've been told aone, i can find them for about £3 for 10, i just dont … i've been told aone, i can find them for about £3 for 10, i just dont want to pay the £4 delivery.

Aone are random in my experience, depends on the batch you get ;-)

yh arone are good on my ben send me the link to0m for the dual layer for 3 quid please?

Original Poster

They're on fleabay. the delivery is £4

the discs are £2.79.

If you still want it i'll put the item number in here.

yh i still want
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…710
    2. Hi any flying experience for kids under 4?23
    3. Foo fighters pre sale code89
    4. Anyone got an Infrared bathroom heater?22

See more discussions