Groups

dual shock

hi does anyone know where I can order a dual skock for my ps3? Ure help will be appreciated thank u

12 Comments

yesasia

Original Poster

Thank u, can I also ask I just seen seen a white one one cd wow, but is the website a trusted one. Also does the white colour look good.

£2.50 or $5.00 discount on the Kung Fu Dunk DVD and Cap and Tshirt
    JAYDUNK08
    £2.50 discount on any product or orders over $30 or £15 new customers only
    WGASIA5
    £1.60 discount on any product or orders over $20- new customers only
    WGASIA3
    £2.50 Discount on orders over $30 or £15
    VocYAcode

i got mine from yesasia and was delivered in 5 days worked out less than £25 after discount and quidco

Original Poster

Thanks. Is cdwow a Safe and trusted site or not? And when is the officail uk release date

gaffa.786;2239206

Thanks. Is cdwow a Safe and trusted site or not? And when is the officail … Thanks. Is cdwow a Safe and trusted site or not? And when is the officail uk release date

cdwow is ok have had problems on occassions but overall it has good reputation.i believe sometime in july for official european release

it was meant to be april, if your lucky you may come across them on flebay for around 25 - 30 new and delivered, this is what i did for two of the black ones, hope this helps, danny.

Original Poster

Thank u very much for ure help. Rep added. Thanks

Original Poster

4241mackay thanks 4 ure help aswell

rep added yh lol jokes, its appreciated pal

I want one, it doesn't have japanaese writing on it does it? Does it look like the official one to be releaesed in the UK?

ordered one anyway......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2493
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767392
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424514493
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1624

See more discussions