Dual sim mobile with dedicated SD card slot around £200. Suggestions?

Lenovo P2 would have been ideal if it had a dedicated SD card slot. I don't mind if it's android or Windows. Cheers

16 Comments

Honor 7 or Honor 6x

Original Poster

faisalqau

Honor 7 or Honor 6x

SD card shares 2nd SIM card slot. I want one with a dedicated SD card slot. But thanks for taking the time to answer.

Moto G4 plus.
The white one from amazon is dual sim & a separate sd slot.
HERE
Edited by: "g1bbuk" 7th Feb

Original Poster

g1bbuk

Moto G4 plus.The white one from amazon is dual sim & a seperate sd slot.

Thank you for that. I saw in a relevant topic that you have one. Is Amazon selling the 16 GB, 2 GB RAM?

c0stas1000

Thank you for that. I saw in a relevant topic that you have one. Is … Thank you for that. I saw in a relevant topic that you have one. Is Amazon selling the 16 GB, 2 GB RAM?

Yep. The one I linked to (& have) is definitely 16gb/2gb. It was listed as 1gb but this was an error.

leagoo m8, may be too cheap. £60 ish

The Honor 5x can have 2x sims and a SD card.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Honor-5x-5-5-Inch-SIM-Free-Smartphone/dp/B01AT487UQ

I know, as I have one.

Original Poster

chrishamblin

The Honor 5x can have 2x sims and a SD … The Honor 5x can have 2x sims and a SD card.https://www.amazon.co.uk/Honor-5x-5-5-Inch-SIM-Free-Smartphone/dp/B01AT487UQI know, as I have one.

Thanks for that. Can you please clarify if one SIM card and the SD card are placed on the same card drawer?

Moto G4+ 2 sim card slots, each one can be disabled. Also an micro sd card slot. Tethering if your provider allows it. Picks up bt, wifi, 4g etc no problems. Not got android 7 yet but i think we will.

c0stas1000

Thanks for that. Can you please clarify if one SIM card and the SD card … Thanks for that. Can you please clarify if one SIM card and the SD card are placed on the same card drawer?

Here's a picture of the configuration:
http://www.gadgette.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/DSCF2943-750x563.jpg

So to get the SD card out you have to also remove the nano SIM, but the Micro SIM can stay in.
All three can items can be used at the same time.

Original Poster

Excellent, thank you very much indeed. Really helpful.

Original Poster

g1bbuk

Yep. The one I linked to (& have) is definitely 16gb/2gb. It was listed … Yep. The one I linked to (& have) is definitely 16gb/2gb. It was listed as 1gb but this was an error.

Can you recommend by any chance a case for this?

c0stas1000

Can you recommend by any chance a case for this?

amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1

Check out the BQ aquaris m5

Does exactly what you're looking for

i carefully removed the plastic backing from a SIM card with a lighter. and glued SIM card onto SD card. now have a nougat p2 dual SIM and SD card working for £200 on ee and three. only one 4g SIM card and 3g sim at a time. but you can enable or disable the one you want to be 4g. both cards work with calls and texts at same time if needed.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047153
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866383
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201355
    4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1828

See more discussions