Dual sim phone on pay monthly...

Found 29th Jun
Any chance of getting a dual sim phone on contract? Carphone warehouse said they simply dont have any dual sim phones. Oneplus I think are not selling with carrier contracts. Is huawei p20 pro that comes with ee contracts a dual sim? or is it easy to convert? What would be my best bet?
Community Updates
AskDual Sim
10 Comments
Honor 7X on Three. Great phone.
I believe Three are the only UK carrier supplying the Dual Sim P20.

That said there is a whole world of amazing Dual sim phones that the main networks don't sell if you can steer yourself away from contract deals.
Uridium1 h, 26 m ago

I believe Three are the only UK carrier supplying the Dual Sim P20.

Wow, hell just froze over. The thought of a UK network actually selling a dual SIM phone, instead of getting the manufacturer to block off the 2nd SIM slot on the tray and lock it out in the phone's firmware, is mind boggling.
SUMMONER23 m ago

Wow, hell just froze over. The thought of a UK network actually selling a …Wow, hell just froze over. The thought of a UK network actually selling a dual SIM phone, instead of getting the manufacturer to block off the 2nd SIM slot on the tray and lock it out in the phone's firmware, is mind boggling.

Guess you missed the Lenovo P2 from a couple of years back.....was a very popular phone on here....... Three were the Sole UK retailer and sold it dual sim.

I'm currently using a Vernee X as I'm a fan of phones with useful batteries (6200MaH) Amazing phone for £200
OnePlus through o2, Dual SIM and Unlocked
Ee sells L09 model which is single sim. If u convert p20 pro via funky (paid service and expensive) u can use dual sim. But bootloader will be lock even huawei cant unlock as the process change imei/sn. Afaik three sells p20 pro L29 model but not sure if u can use both.
Realistically dual Sims are not common for UK carriers so if there is a few there be overpriced imo, better to buy phone outright.. if you really can't afford the phone, bank loans are really cheap over 2 years barely paying 3%. I would go down that route
Honor 10 via three also dual sim
Redmi phones are great and most models have dual sim
Three will have xiaomi by the end of the year, but not much till then.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants