Expired

DualShock 3 PlayStation 3 Controller

Found 3rd Oct 2008
Hi there. Was just wondering if someone could suggest the cheapest place I could get a new DualShock 3 from. I've missed Game's £24.99 WBW promotion, it would seem, so that's out (it's back to £34.99 now). Is there anywhere else who have it priced similarly? There was a deal posted here recently where some place had it for £17.99 plus £5.99 but I can't seem to find the deal anymore. Cheers for your help in advance.

5 Comments

i got mine from yes asia, cost me just under £30, but with exchange rates its about £33 just now. so not much of a saving from GAME and a longer wait. you can still get one for £30 from ebay if you not in a big hurry.

Original Poster

Cheers. I'm a lucky little so and so. Managed to pick up a new one in Zavvi today for £22.50 (£25 minus 10% student discount).

Get it at Game at the moment as part of a Fifa 09 promotion, but you don't have to buy Fifa 09.

I was also looking for the £17.99 + £5.99 p&p thread.

Does anyone have a link please?

Cheers!

Never mind I found it. For anyone interested the retailer was BlahDVD.

I'm sure I read on the thread that only the first item ordered had the £5.99 postage and each further item was 50p odd. Just went to checkout and postage was £12 odd.

Still a good price but decided not to bother in the end.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One X Console £385 (in-store) @ Interdiscount (Swiss-France borders)12
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226656
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769621
    4. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?711

See more discussions