dualshock 4 PS4 controller v2 help

10 replies
Found 4th Jun
Anyone have any info on wether there may be some upcoming deals on PS4 v2 controllers I am in need of them for my business and shopto only allow 4 per customer and the rest of places are way over priced??
Edited by a moderator:

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

You should be able to get 20% off as you do not pay VAT.

Original Poster

Where would I get 20% off this is an eBay business so don't think this would apply ? Unfortunately shopto was the perfect price but won't sell more than 4 per customer as they don't want all their stock in one place which is weird cause they would of got repeat custom from me for a lot of them monthly seems strange aslong as ur making money why should it matter

Adamm_92

Where would I get 20% off this is an eBay business so don't think this … Where would I get 20% off this is an eBay business so don't think this would apply ? Unfortunately shopto was the perfect price but won't sell more than 4 per customer as they don't want all their stock in one place which is weird cause they would of got repeat custom from me for a lot of them monthly seems strange aslong as ur making money why should it matter

Open several ShopTo accounts?

Where ever you buy check TopCashBack and QuidCo for extra money back

Adamm_92

Where would I get 20% off this is an eBay business so don't think this … Where would I get 20% off this is an eBay business so don't think this would apply ? Unfortunately shopto was the perfect price but won't sell more than 4 per customer as they don't want all their stock in one place which is weird cause they would of got repeat custom from me for a lot of them monthly seems strange aslong as ur making money why should it matter

It matters because by law they're a retailer, not a wholesaler. The amount of goods they can sell to one person depends on this.

Does your business pay VAT?

Post a deal and I'll tell you.

Original Poster

What do you mean Scott? Sorry i don't really understand how to use this so if I've posted incorrectly I apologise for that just needed some help on how to get them wholesale or places cheaper than the £45 advertised and was really struggling so thought a few in here might be able to help

Original Poster

KoopaDuckie

Where ever you buy check TopCashBack and QuidCo for extra money back

Usually they give like 1% so it doesn't end up being much do you know the best places for it that work on PS4 controllers?

Original Poster

donslibi

Open several ShopTo accounts?

They don't allow for that with same name address etc
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…12
    2. Leicester sack their manager!1120
    3. EA shuts down Visceral Games.711
    4. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…44

See more discussions