Groups

Dubai and Travel Insurance

Hi peoples!
    Im going to Dubai on saturday with the Mrs, as its our 1 year anniversary..
    Just wanted to know who or where would be the best place to get Travel Insurance from?
    Iv searched on Confused.com - but thats jus bloody confused me more.
    Anyone used any specific company and reccomend them?

Regards

9 Comments

Banned

I went in Feb and got a good deal with Virgin travel insurance. Only about £15-£20 if i remember correctly. Make sure you take plenty of spending money or credit card, it's expensive out there!!

Banned

I get travel insurance with my debit card, Lloyds do a current account £3 for first 2 months and £7.95 after. You get travel ins, breakdown cover and mobile ins etc. I dont think your tied in so could potentially take it for a month and just pay £3. Much cheaper than buying it as a standalone.

Banned

just checked and I paid £9.30 for a weeks insurance with Virgin, cheaper than i'd thought!

Original Poster

shopstar;8642955

just checked and I paid £9.30 for a weeks insurance with Virgin, cheaper … just checked and I paid £9.30 for a weeks insurance with Virgin, cheaper than i'd thought!

where did you go to? virgin gave me quotes for £36pp

Banned

jumeirah beach resort, 16 feb, 7 nights.

Banned

Those poor slaves...

Original Poster

why so cheappppp??!??!?!?!?!?!

Original Poster

anyhoo's.. Reps for everyone who helped. cheeers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions