Found 20th Jan 2010
Hi all,

First post after keeping an eye on this website for the past 5 years!

I have always found myself very good deals but am a little stuck on the following:

I am after a flight to Dubai on the 2nd April and will return a week later. Anybody know of any special deals, promotion codes, tips and so on.

I am going with the G/F but she has a friend who can get her a flight for £200 (she works for emirates) However, my flight is coming up at around £650!

Any help is much appreciated.
Ryan.

4 Comments

Have you tried KLM or BA both advertising sale

royal Brunei always seems to be the cheapest to Dubai.........
However Emirates would be more convenient (showing high fares though)

I would recommend going with qatar or gulk...take an early flight-say 10a.m and land 11pm dubai time and back on say a noon flight...landing late p.m....don't take an overnighter!!
Don 't pay over £300 and the direct flight with royal brunei is an alcohol-free flight and oftern late taking off...fancy being delayed on your return at 0230a.m.!

drdanielmacdonald;7605892

I would recommend going with qatar or gulk...take an early flight-say … I would recommend going with qatar or gulk...take an early flight-say 10a.m and land 11pm dubai time and back on say a noon flight...landing late p.m....don't take an overnighter!! Don 't pay over £300 and the direct flight with royal brunei is an alcohol-free flight and oftern late taking off...fancy being delayed on your return at 0230a.m.!

taken it thrice........
never delayed.
Though I prefer emirates as its more convenient.......... I think they do 6 flights to london daily.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games913
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1014
    3. can i swap out ssd frequently? day to day stuff22
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522888

See more discussions