Groups

Dubai with Flight Centre £240 4th May - Anyone else going?

Hi
    Just curious as I did get one of these flights as I have always wanted to go and also got 5* Dubai Marina Hotel and Spa for £240 for the duration!
    I leave from Heathrow on 4th May and just wondered if anyone else is going on the same flight as I will be all alone as too short notice for any friends! (Need someone to take pics haha!)
    I get back on 11th (I hope) and then leave for 5* break in Malta on the 13th May so hope I am not delayed lots!

11 Comments

Seriously.......you asking the bunch of weirdos on here? oO Better off going alone.......enjoy X)

im in.. as long as flights are paid for and i can bunk in the same room as you.... im calling the bed

hell of a deal, but nah

good time of year to go though, before the oven turns on

Original Poster

Sorry do you mean bunk in the same suite as me haha!

Rupz

im in.. as long as flights are paid for and i can bunk in the same room … im in.. as long as flights are paid for and i can bunk in the same room as you.... im calling the bed

Original Poster

Haha thanks but there is none so strange as me!!

choc1969

Seriously.......you asking the bunch of weirdos on here? oO Better off … Seriously.......you asking the bunch of weirdos on here? oO Better off going alone.......enjoy X)

tell me where you live and II'l keep an eye on your place while u gone

Joey Bloggsy

if you tell me where you live, I will keep an eye on your place, whilst you are keeping an eye on his place X)

p.s my dog will keep an eye on my place when I am gone before any kind offers flood in lol

Edited by: "bossyboots" 18th Apr 2011

Original Poster

Joey Bloggsy

Ah thank you sooo much but my staff will keep an eye on everything! And they even water the plants!

yeah but I bet they can't clean the house like I can.

..What sort of pics?

It's all the same to me lol. Atleast this way theres no need to fight over beds lol. Just don't try anything on with me, unless your a woman lol

fifitrix123

Sorry do you mean bunk in the same suite as me haha!

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions