Groups
    EXPIRED

Dublin Accommodation

Mid twenties couple flying over to Dublin in October for a few days (Wed 10th till Sat 13th), looking for some affordable places to stay in city centre preferrably with breakfast 3* or above rating.

Any help would be much appreciated

9 Comments

The Ibis Dublin West Is Great, and has a great brekky - but is a 20 minute tram out of the city centre.

The Skylon isn't bad - it's 3* - I don't believe breakfast is included, but it's no more than 15€ each.

Go through ryanair.co.uk and you'd get a pretty good deal. I believe for the dates you want its £162.06.

It's just North of the centre, but it's on a bus route which is pretty decent and it's not too expensive to get a taxi back if you're having a night out on the Guiness!

HTH!

the ripley court works out as about £64 a night for the room (breakfast included) on bookassist.com, never stayed in it myself, but has decent reviews on tripadvisor and is central.

if it doesnt have to be a hotel i'm sure you will get a cheaper deal in a b&b.

bookassist.com/con…l=1

we just got back and we stayed here (central hotel), it really is in the city center and you can walk to most places. only 2 min walk from temple bar and grafton street and about a 10 min walk (if that) to o'connel street

Original Poster

[email protected]

the ripley court works out as about £64 a night for the room (breakfast … the ripley court works out as about £64 a night for the room (breakfast included) on bookassist.com, never stayed in it myself, but has decent reviews on tripadvisor and is central.if it doesnt have to be a hotel i'm sure you will get a cheaper deal in a b&b.

Thanks I booked this option, as cheap as I could find and the reviews seemed pretty positive.

Try bookings.com.... I use them all the time, for Dublin and other places, always great! Book now, pay on arrival

I think we paid £112 for a family room for 4 with breakfast at the Jurys Christchurch Inn. Located slap bang opposite the Christchurch Cathedral and totally walkable to the whole of the City Centre, even for my 3 year old. Breakfast for 4 was also included in the rate. Only downer is that it's nothing more than a glorified Travelodge (with 2 restaurants) but the price premium is for the central location.

If you got spare cash book the clontarf castle hotel its beautiful good for a romantic weekend !!! cost around 20 euros taxi from airport and its only 5 mins from city centre

any more nice places?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Uncharted - The Lost Legacy runtime?22
      2. PayPal payment cancellation?33
      3. Xperia X - No notification light for Texts?11
      4. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?34

See more discussions