Groups

dublin day trip

would u recommend dublin as a day trip? in laws and other people above 50 going for a day out (making most of 2 quid offer) but is it worth it as people in the thread on deals are going on about it being boring??

thanks

8 Comments

Theres stuff to do.. but for a day? seems a bit pointless. Airport is about 30 mins or so from city centre by bus..

Original Poster

Jed Maxwell;5393394

Theres stuff to do.. but for a day? seems a bit pointless. Airport is … Theres stuff to do.. but for a day? seems a bit pointless. Airport is about 30 mins or so from city centre by bus..

thanks

Worth going for the craic...

Original Poster

jtx;5393507

Worth going for the craic...

not into alcohol...thanks though

Just go will ye, decide for yourself, why sit at home instead....

tons of stuff to do. You need to spend some time and effort into planning the trip to get the most out of it. Does not matter whether it's Dublin or Dubai, you get out of life what you put into it.

Weekend would be better MB. I went for the night last year and there really was so much to do in so little time. Try travelodge if you're going around august time I believe they have €19 a night rooms.

Original Poster

t0mm;5393929

Weekend would be better MB. I went for the night last year and there … Weekend would be better MB. I went for the night last year and there really was so much to do in so little time. Try travelodge if you're going around august time I believe they have €19 a night rooms.

thanks tomm and iglimpse. havent got any rep for u left tomm will do tomorrow :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3901546
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417714153
      3. What is there free to do in your town?1828
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2282

See more discussions