Due an upgrade on EE but giving me rubbish offers(Even though a big spender with 3 contracts) Wondering if anyone knows the current best deal for an iphone 6 64gb. I have a budget of around 38 per month. THANKS!

Found 6th May 2015
I have been with orange for 6 years, and spend around 90 per month with 3 contracts. They have been giving me ridiculous deals and wondering if anyone knows the best offer available for the iphone 6 64gb? Many thanks in advance!
Community Updates
9 Comments
I think Virgin do an unlimited mobile bundle for about £20 a month.
Edited by: "looneychoonz74" 6th May 2015
I think they stopped being so generous recently.
avoid o2 then I've been with them 19 years and have 4 contacts at the moment. mine is due for upgrade on Fri and best they offered me was a free handset and £2 less a month on my tarrif only. uswitch have some good deals when I've looked recently
Sadly it's all about new customers.
Do your research, then either ask them to match or ask to leave. You won't get it any other way
Tell them you are considering another company for your upgrade and that you would like to be put on the 30 day leave period.

No company will give you a straight up discount if you are happy to stick with them.

I was with Vodafone for a year. Told them I wanted out to get a note 3 phones 4 u deal for £46. It came with a smart watch and a speaker dock.

Vodafone matched the deal but gave me less data to drop the price from £49, to £31/M. Of course no watch or dock.

I added 8 gig more data the month after for £5, I was given 4G service and free spotify for my whole contract (or could've had sky sports mobile).

£36/M, 24 month contract free handset (note 3, when it came out), unlimited mins, text, 9 gig 4G data.

All contract companies do the same thing. Sky, Virgin media, 02, three etc.

Just threaten to leave and they'll offer you a deal up to 25% (not sure what their cap can be).
2008bigladbiglad

avoid o2 then I've been with them 19 years and have 4 contacts at the … avoid o2 then I've been with them 19 years and have 4 contacts at the moment. mine is due for upgrade on Fri and best they offered me was a free handset and £2 less a month on my tarrif only. uswitch have some good deals when I've looked recently

You tried threatened to leave? my comment just above netted me a 25% discount with Vodafone.

Had done the same with sky to get half price movies for 6 months etc.
Uswitch
Uswitch
I just called O2 with similar threats of wanting to leave saying uswitch had a better offer for Iphone 6 64gb with vodaphone than what O2 had offered but she pretty much said toodle oo then. Just taken out 2 contract with vodaphonevia uswitch on 64gb for 35pm and 129.99 upfront. not a bad deal?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants