Groups
    EXPIRED

due for upgrade today... on o2 but what is 3 network like? any good deals out there?

I am on o2 at minute, to be quite honest, the deals are not to good. best deal i have seen in on 3 for the vivaz.
    I like the HTC desire
    the vivaz
    and xperia x10
    I use less than 200 mins a month about 200 texts, and would like unlimited internet

4 Comments

i know the deals aren't as good but i am on o2 and have signal 99% of the time my hubby is on 3 and he only has signal 60% of the time wherever we are in the country to get a 3 strong signal is rare for us

I am on three and have not had any problems at all with signal, also when it comes to renewal, they normally give a good incentive to stay on

3 is tripe for signal.. saying that, i have made so many complaints, that i now have had about 25quid back for the inconvience over a period of a few months. saying that, we have the iphone on o2 as well, as signals arent that good either for the net..

3 are improving their signal all the time, but theyre still nowhere near as good as the other big boys.
    i think it depends on where you live.. if you're going to be using it predominantly in a town centre and not in the middle of the country side then you probably wont notice
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56
      2. GAP Insurance Recommendations11
      3. Any discount for paultons park?22
      4. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?56

See more discussions