Groups

Duke Nukem

Anybody any idea of any deals on this game will supermarkets likely have this cheaper on day of release etc

10 Comments

I've got balls of steel

jus sayin

splatsplatsplat

I've got balls of steeljus sayin

Me 2

Original Poster

hail to the king

shedboy66

hail to the king

salu

Any reviews yet?

Give it a few weeks after release and it will be bargain basement prices.

jaybizzle

Any reviews yet?

No......holding back giving out review code until after release it appears. Biggest sign of a turkey.

Played it for about 10 minutes yesterday, seems ok. Nothing to write home about yet but i've not played it enough for that.

some jokes at the start are quite amusing - 1st Duke whinges about it taking 12 years for them to make a game about him, and a little later a character does the Christian Bale cameraman rant, and you get to knock his lights out, lol.

shedboy66

hail to the king

klaatu barada nikto

Original Poster

Babbabooey

Played it for about 10 minutes yesterday, seems ok. Nothing to write … Played it for about 10 minutes yesterday, seems ok. Nothing to write home about yet but i've not played it enough for that.some jokes at the start are quite amusing - 1st Duke whinges about it taking 12 years for them to make a game about him, and a little later a character does the Christian Bale cameraman rant, and you get to knock his lights out, lol.

really disapointed to be honest graphics aren't up to much and the weapons are rubbish
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions