Dulux paint in Homebase

Evening all.

I picked up some paint sample cards in B&Q earlier in the week but just saw that Homebase have a 3for2 offer on Dulux at the moment.
So, do Homebase have the same colour range as B&Q? Cos I have already decided what colours I want in B&Q.

Also, do Homebase have a paint mixer?

Thanks

4 Comments

They seems to have most in homebase and yes have seen a paint mixer in our local too. BTW they have a further 10% off tomorrow and sat!

Original Poster

the2ocan;4364690

They seems to have most in homebase and yes have seen a paint mixer in … They seems to have most in homebase and yes have seen a paint mixer in our local too. BTW they have a further 10% off tomorrow and sat!

really? I didn't think homebase had a paint mixer - so do you know if I can take a lightshade into them to get matched up?

I knew about the 10% day, thanks - that's what got me looking at the website and see the Dulux deal! :thumbsup:

Was only planning to buy for one room at a time cos I aint in a rush to paint everything but looks like I will be buying more :giggle:

My local Homebase has a paint mixer too.

Have no idea soz, have never used one myself. We jus stick to the normal colours
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is there free to do in your town?14
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
    3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
    4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534

See more discussions