Dulux paint in Homebase

Found 12th Feb 2009
Evening all.

I picked up some paint sample cards in B&Q earlier in the week but just saw that Homebase have a 3for2 offer on Dulux at the moment.
So, do Homebase have the same colour range as B&Q? Cos I have already decided what colours I want in B&Q.

Also, do Homebase have a paint mixer?

Thanks

4 Comments

They seems to have most in homebase and yes have seen a paint mixer in our local too. BTW they have a further 10% off tomorrow and sat!

Original Poster

the2ocan;4364690

They seems to have most in homebase and yes have seen a paint mixer in … They seems to have most in homebase and yes have seen a paint mixer in our local too. BTW they have a further 10% off tomorrow and sat!

really? I didn't think homebase had a paint mixer - so do you know if I can take a lightshade into them to get matched up?

I knew about the 10% day, thanks - that's what got me looking at the website and see the Dulux deal! :thumbsup:

Was only planning to buy for one room at a time cos I aint in a rush to paint everything but looks like I will be buying more :giggle:

My local Homebase has a paint mixer too.

Have no idea soz, have never used one myself. We jus stick to the normal colours
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions