Groups
    EXPIRED

Dulux trade emulsion

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN BUY THE CHEAPEST DULUX TRADE EMULSION, GOT MY WHOLE HOUSE TO DO AND GONNA COST A FORTUNE BUT ONLY WANT TO DO ONE COAT. I HAAATE DECORATING. THANKS!!!

4 Comments

just bought dulux magnolia from wilkinsons 5 ltre for £20 and white was £15

Wickes do a range of paint thats reasonably priced . I have used there paint for nearly 20 years ,especially the Trade range which was very good but only in limited colours . A few years ago they switched paint supplier [ probably to save money] , but increased prices and I did have some problems with it . Take a look at your local Wickes first and compare prices before making your purchase.

Original Poster

j[quote=kareandyjust bought dulux magnolia from wilkinsons 5 ltre for £20 and white was £15[/quote]
    Thank you very much for your help just the colours im looking for.

Original Poster

ricko

Wickes do a range of paint thats reasonably priced . I have used there … Wickes do a range of paint thats reasonably priced . I have used there paint for nearly 20 years ,especially the Trade range which was very good but only in limited colours . A few years ago they switched paint supplier [ probably to save money] , but increased prices and I did have some problems with it . Take a look at your local Wickes first and compare prices before making your purchase.

Will do, ta very much for your help.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv814
      2. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      3. Mountain bike £200-£30033
      4. Music download22

See more discussions