Groups
    flakes are 3 for £1 or next to them 5 pack same size for £1 and people still buy the 3 for £1 option ,also saw a reduced yogurt that was 89p now 88p-how dumb:)

22 Comments

you dont tlike the co op do you?

jasonrat;6186894

Who does?

Original Poster

defo not me !

Yeh I see people pick up say a pack of bread rolls bogof,they pick up both then decide to stick the free pack down... I don't get it either.

jasonrat;6186894

Don't think he does, wasn't he claiming they were deliberately killing people yesterday? lol

Original Poster

BradyBrade!;6186899

Who does?

Mum2Connor&Cerys;6186922

Yeh I see people pick up say a pack of bread rolls bogof,they pick up … Yeh I see people pick up say a pack of bread rolls bogof,they pick up both then decide to stick the free pack down... I don't get it either.

ow that'll be why theres allways one left and i have to ask for another,some old people have some funny ideas:thumbsup:

yeah its like paying for an hours parking but leaving in 20 mins
    i dont get some people

ChipSticks;6186940

Don't think he does, wasn't he claiming they were deliberately killing … Don't think he does, wasn't he claiming they were deliberately killing people yesterday? lol

yep:p:w00t::p

Banned

Sainsburys are selling 3 tubes of extra strong mints for £1.13, and 5 tubes for £1.14

Original Poster

vibeone;6186972

Sainsburys are selling 3 tubes of extra strong mints for £1.13, and 5 … Sainsburys are selling 3 tubes of extra strong mints for £1.13, and 5 tubes for £1.14

bet the 3 tubes one has sold out or do normal people mostly shop at sainsburys?:)

dont thinkive been in co op since the green shield stamps bak in the 70s

is it a northern store now?

Some supermarkets now put the price of the same product in a competitors shop to show how cheap they are.

I was in Tescos yesterday, in their electrical department.

Tesco's had a small music centre priced at £69.97 and next to it showed the same product at Sainsburys was £69.99.

A whole 2p more.

Original Poster

guilbert53;6187035

Some supermarkets now put the price of the same product in a competitors … Some supermarkets now put the price of the same product in a competitors shop to show how cheap they are.I was in Tescos yesterday, in their electrical department.Tesco's had a small music centre priced at £69.97 and next to it showed the same product at Sainsburys was £69.99.A whole 2p more.

all these big supermarkets are now like little kids,allways going on whos better etc

op has a serious obsession with co-op!

I think the Co-Op has given him the flick from his cleaning job and he's now after................REVENGE!!! :lol:

Co-Op banned me from one of their stores

Damn I took the bait for the 3 for £1! :-(

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6188262

Damn I took the bait for the 3 for £1! :-(

unlucky although the £1 5 pack isnt on offer you just have to look at the price:thumbsup:

Original Poster

strike;6188252

Co-Op banned me from one of their stores

lol,what did you do?:)

Original Poster

Syzable;6188023

I think the Co-Op has given him the flick from his cleaning job and he's … I think the Co-Op has given him the flick from his cleaning job and he's now after................REVENGE!!! :lol:

what is it with you and my ****** grades,just to let you know i didnt fail also im working at a kennels so that'll shut up all this crap:x

JACKIT99;6189652

what is it with you and my ****** grades,just to let you know i didnt … what is it with you and my ****** grades,just to let you know i didnt fail also im working at a kennels so that'll shut up all this crap:x

What grades?? What are you on about? :? :roll:

Original Poster

Syzable;6189666

What grades?? What are you on about? :? :roll:

PM'D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?58
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767186
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348

See more discussions