Groups
    EXPIRED

Duncan bannatyne-"Im out"

Does this guy EVER invest in anything on dragons den?

Over every series he probably has invested an average of about ten quid per show.

"Every penny a prisoner"

17 Comments

i always thought that about the woman!

They should have canned this show a couple of series ago..........it's run it's course and is boring now.

the old woman never invests though!!! tight cow

mod

I always giggle at Theo. All he ever talks about is his children's inheritance.

"You want me to part with £100,000 of my children's inheritance on your invention"

Original Poster

nikkib123;6119962

She should invest in a face lift!

meow!

Syzable;6119946

They should have canned this show a couple of series ago..........it's … They should have canned this show a couple of series ago..........it's run it's course and is boring now.

I think they should be given paint ball guns.

barky;6119967

meow!

LAMO!:)

I can't believe how many stupid ideas they actually invest in, I suppose they can afford to lose the money though

andywedge;6119957

I always giggle at Theo. All he ever talks about is his children's … I always giggle at Theo. All he ever talks about is his children's inheritance."You want me to part with £100,000 of my children's inheritance on your invention"

he wont be investing in much soon as the pinch is tightening up his empire

I thought he had a family and kids, I am surprised that he has decided to come out

;-)

ctuk;6120054

I can't believe how many stupid ideas they actually invest in, I suppose … I can't believe how many stupid ideas they actually invest in, I suppose they can afford to lose the money though

I guess they know more about business investment that you though

hassony;6120073

I guess they know more about business investment that you though

I doubt it, they're millionaires, I'm a billionaire.

ctuk;6120084

prove it, pay off my mortgage

u know the guy on the end, not james khan but the other man on the end-yeh anywayz he's soo tall!! and he's like in them comparison adverts. soo cheessy!

Debra Meadan or what every her name is NEVER invests

as tight as a

[IMG]farm2.static.flickr.com/138…jpg?v=0[/IMG]

ctuk;6120084

not bein funny but if ur a billionair, y are u on houkdeals? ur supposed to be spendin money if ur a billionaore not savin it! lol

watermelon28;6120168

not bein funny but if ur a billionair, y are u on houkdeals? ur supposed … not bein funny but if ur a billionair, y are u on houkdeals? ur supposed to be spendin money if ur a billionaore not savin it! lol

I like to keep in touch with everyone on here, it's people from here that made me so rich, I got some share trading advice from bg1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      2. What is there free to do in your town?25
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions