Dunkin Donuts vs Krispy Kreme vs Cinnabon

Found 3rd Apr 2015
I've tried many Krispy Kreme doughnut's over the years, and I believe they are overhyped. I have never tasted Dunkin Donut's before, are they as good as the myth says?? I'm going to clear the cabinet out tommorow, wish me luck ;o) oh yeah might just pop into to get a Cinnabon too!
Community Updates
MiscKrispy Kreme
18 Comments
http://i.imgur.com/w7koeVP.gif
Banned
cinnabon
wasnt overly impressed with any of them i think they are a once in a while treat but you can buy a whole costco cake for the same price.. lol
Rather have a tray of 12 from Asda
5 pack raspberry jam doughnuts from sainsburys 65p amazing mmmmm
Krispy Kream ring donut for me every time (although I like the other ones too). I've found dunkin donuts to be too doughy.
I think Krispy Kremes are way overhyped and nothing special at all, I'd rather have doughnuts from nearly everywhere else. Cinnabon is horrible.

Fresh Dunkin Donuts are pretty much perfect. M&S doughnuts are pretty great too.
Edited by: "Bure11" 3rd Apr 2015
cinnabon
Not tasted it myself but Lidl have a chocolate glazed doughnut for 25p. Our daughter and her friends love them!

They look very similar to the McDonalds ones they used to have.
I find name brands overrated and overpriced, much prefer local or supermarket bakeries
Suspended
cinnabon purely for the fact that doughnuts are scum
ok.. and the fact they are pretty tasty
i have eaten krispy creme and dunkin doughnuts and i find the former the best doughnut of all doughnuts. yum yum
Bought a drink and doughnut from dunkin and it was hard, my favourite doughnut is a chocolate filled with vanilla from gregs.
Softer, nicer, and a shed load cheaper.
Never tried any of them in the UK, but Dunkin Donuts in the USA are awesome!!
Loads of flavours & the smell was amazing when you walked thru the doors!!
Edited by: "amis1975" 4th Apr 2015
amis1975

Never tried any of them in the UK, but Dunkin Donuts in the USA are … Never tried any of them in the UK, but Dunkin Donuts in the USA are awesome!!Loads of flavours & the smell was amazing when you walked thru the doors!!

Were you able to fit through the doors on your way out?!
Edited by: "Mark2111" 4th Apr 2015
Mark2111

Were you able to fit through the doors on your way out?!

Only just
Cinnabon without doubt for me
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants