Groups
    EXPIRED

Dunlop Trainers - Cheapest place?

Hey, I'm after a good deal for some Dunlop 1555 Red Flash shoes.
    Preferably with the chunky red laces (as seen drshoes.co.uk/ite…-34 here ) but they could be bought seperately.

So, any ideas?

9 Comments

mate i think you should stick this in the deals section as i may think this might go thru the roof !! lol

stick they trainers at a pound on and watch the percentage go up .

saxo_appeal

mate i think you should stick this in the deals section as i may think … mate i think you should stick this in the deals section as i may think this might go thru the roof !! lolstick they trainers at a pound on and watch the percentage go up .

huh?! am i the only only one that had difficulty reading that?! it's only the laces for £1....

paperclip

huh?! am i the only only one that had difficulty reading that?! it's only … huh?! am i the only only one that had difficulty reading that?! it's only the laces for £1....

LMAO ok, i had a hard day today, lots of moaning women ....:? :? that didnt sound right

DOH !! i thought it was for the trainers....Saxo walks to the corner of the room !:whistling: :whistling:

saxo been on the beer ? LOL

I had a look a month or so ago, I ended up getting some green flash from schuh for £25.

I couldn't find them much cheaper on the internet, not even on ebay. But I don't know if this still applies now.

saxo_appeal

lots of moaning women ....:? :?

at the same time? you mind letting me in on how you you convinced them??

Original Poster

I've found some green style shoes here for £13, which is a bargain price if anyone else is interested:

]http//ww…274

Shame the red ones aren't there.

Cheapest for the reds I've seen are 19.99 at drshoes.co.uk
    But once the p&p is added it pretty much matches everywhere else! They don't have my size anyway.

are they canvas or leather? the title [Dunlop 1555-1987 Canvas Rubber] doesn't really help and the picture is *tiny*

also has anyone used this site before? it looks a little iffy...

Original Poster

paperclip

are they canvas or leather? the title [Dunlop 1555-1987 Canvas Rubber] … are they canvas or leather? the title [Dunlop 1555-1987 Canvas Rubber] doesn't really help and the picture is *tiny*also has anyone used this site before? it looks a little iffy...

I think they're the same as these:
    ]http//ww…935
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions