Groups
    EXPIRED

Dunlopillo "Super Comfort" pillow

I'm looking for the best price on a Dunlopillo "Super Comfort" pillow. John Lewis used to stock them at £35 but for some reason they no longer do. Next best price is £41 so if anyone can recommend a reputable place to by this pillow for less I'd much appreciate it.

5 Comments

£35 delivered any good? You can go through quidco which seems to imply that you'll get £10 if tracked..dont know how true that is though! They also seem to stock a few of the dunlopillo pillow range at my local TKMax. HTH

bedstar.co.uk/sho…tml

Original Poster

Thanks for that Postcard - rep added :thumbsup: ! Only slight problem is that it is out of stock but I'll keep an eye out, see if they get anymore stock!

If you dont mind buying from ebay, an alternative could be ite number 380018315347 . £35.94 delivered

Original Poster

Well I went into John Lewis on Saturday and amazingly they had some more in stock (after being told they wouldn't :roll: ). Anyway, thanks for your help.

Postcard;1952028

£35 delivered any good? You can go through quidco which seems to imply … £35 delivered any good? You can go through quidco which seems to imply that you'll get £10 if tracked..dont know how true that is though! They also seem to stock a few of the dunlopillo pillow range at my local TKMax. HTHhttp://www.bedstar.co.uk/shop/catalog/Stock_Dunlopillo_Super_Comfort_Pillow_Pack_of_1-p-20412.html

Thought I was the only one whom found that pillow pack super nice.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844453
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1957
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26

See more discussions