Dunno but it is ONLY £0.98p delivered

I have absolutely NO IDEA what it is but it costs 98 PENCE delivered which MUST be a bargain.

Its called a T211599V

Do as I did and take a chance.

Better odds than the lottery

It might be a load of dross but who knows.

I bit you end up wishing youd bought loads

110 Comments

Probably a carrier bag lol

Defo a misprice. Hot fom me. This is a giveaway. Fancy selling T211599V's for £1!

Oh the old "T211599V" trick again. They get you order one of them and it infiltrates every facet of your life. Don't fall for it.

wow, I've been wanting one of these for ages!

hot!

ordered mine!

Baby Boy Tag

They also do the T211598 for £1 (but it seems both have £3.50 delivery charge)

marksandspencer.com/Mar…msf

I've checked the M&S master stock list and it's a 46" LED TV!

Oh no sorry, that's the T211599W

lets make this the hottest deal ever! lol

Locko60;6589895

Oh the old "T211599V" trick again. They get you order one of them and it … Oh the old "T211599V" trick again. They get you order one of them and it infiltrates every facet of your life. Don't fall for it.

Perhaps for you, but for most of us this item changes your life for the better.

Watch this go scorching hot!

Original Poster

And here is a load more
T211585V
T211598V
T211591V

T211587V

T211590V

T211599V

T211579V

T211595V

T211592V
T211582V

Accessories - BABY BOY TAG

Strange one but ive ordered 5, dont forget 5% Quidco .:thumbsup:

greetings card :thumbsup:

8 minutes and already 45 degrees....

its a celebration card

Ha ha love it, one for me xx

Its from the stockroom or maybe it is the stockroom with contents!!! OR a baby boy tag!!!

I took that chance:thumbsup:

just goes to show....people will buy anything if they 'think' they are getting a bargain :whistling:

Free delivery to a store for collection!

It says £1 why the 0.98p

98p for a gift tag,what a rip off!

lil_tiger;6590009

just goes to show....people will buy anything if they 'think' they are … just goes to show....people will buy anything if they 'think' they are getting a bargain :whistling:

Awww c'mon its the thrill of it!!!

spammed

this aint Boffer :roll:

I'm tempted, but I don't want to drive into town, pay parking costs and find I've bought something that's only worth £1 or less.

I've read good reviews about this, so I've gone for it. I was thinking of buying 50 and selling them on ebay :thumbsup:

Apparently, it's 2 models up from the T211579V and that's the same price

]Here

Get in quick!

Is there quidco?

Don't worry, soon you'll have an e-mail saying it's out of stock apologising for any inconvenience caused. M&S are famous for this

WooHoo! Just gone hot!

anewman;6590045

Don't worry, soon you'll have an e-mail saying it's out of stock … Don't worry, soon you'll have an e-mail saying it's out of stock apologising for any inconvenience caused. M&S are famous for this

Well for an item of this magnitude, I think we will have an easy time getting all the members to take part in a lawsuit.

No need to go to a store - free standard delivery!

It's a pack of greeting cards!

It's actually free delivery on everything at the moment so delivery charge comes off at checkout along with VAT of 2% of only 98p. What's to loose. I've ordered one. It will be fun when it arrives anyway.

Banned

F#ck It .. Im Going For It

Another impotant point which the OP should really add to original post. Since there is no information on the item description it is safe to assume that his is the 2009 model!

Banned

gratts;6590144

It's a pack of greeting cards!

does any one know yet?

skamma;6590154

does any one know yet?

just google the ref number :x

very tempted!

skybooks;6589930

Perhaps for you, but for most of us this item changes your life for the … Perhaps for you, but for most of us this item changes your life for the better.Watch this go scorching hot!

You're just the type of weak willed individual they prey on.
But seeing as you are already smitten you just can't see it yet, trust me go look under your bed and you’ll see the evidence is out there, hidden in little plastic carrier bags, carrier bags full of meaningless Pamplona Pap, Pap that you’ve bought ever since you found the very first T211599V………..ARGGGGGHHHHHH get it off me.

[SIZE="1"]Has it gone yet?[/SIZE]:thinking:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is there free to do in your town?914
    2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1117
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2881007
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814131

See more discussions