Groups

Dunno... Where Art Thou?

Banned
    We dunno where you have gone Dunno, but we all miss you!! Come back!! :-(

Perhaps you have dropped your child, shaved yourself bald, made an animated music video or even been caught without your dignity whilst exiting a vehicle. Whatever you have done, we can try and forgive you. Or we can stone you to death.

18 Comments

Where art thou romeo....

doesnt mean where are u dude?!

means why are u called Romeo Montague.....(forgot his surname!!)

as she was a 'Capulet'. Capulets and Montagues (i think was surname?!) wer bitter enemies. because of this she wasnt allowed to be with him

Dunnooooo!!!! Come back honey!! I miss you!! I miss us plotting against Tom!!! Come backkkkk!!!!

http://www.aurorascarnival.co.uk/clowns/DunnoPuppet.jpg

It would appear that he has joined the circus :-( ....]http//ww…htm

sadiebabes;1869394

Dunnooooo!!!! Come back honey!! I miss you!! I miss us plotting against … Dunnooooo!!!! Come back honey!! I miss you!! I miss us plotting against Tom!!! Come backkkkk!!!!

You plotted against me?

Pfft.

How did the Wii buying go?

cinoci;1869562

It would appear that he has joined the circus :-( … It would appear that he has joined the circus :-( ....]http://www.aurorascarnival.co.uk/dunno.htm

The address isn't far from me!

I'll go hunting!

Original Poster Banned

Dunno wasn't a clown! Dunno is a depressant, he was alcohol. Dunno was a clown!

t0mm;1870381

You plotted against me? Pfft.How did the Wii buying go?

In the nicest possible way... We were going to get a train down to see you...

I didn't buy it!! I don't know what to do!! What do you think of all this talk of price cuts?!

JDeal;1870435

Dunno wasn't a clown! Dunno is a depressant, he was alcohol. Dunno was a … Dunno wasn't a clown! Dunno is a depressant, he was alcohol. Dunno was a clown!

Oh shush you! My head's sore enough without trying to work out your ramblings!!

sadiebabes;1871013

In the nicest possible way... We were going to get a train down to see … In the nicest possible way... We were going to get a train down to see you...I didn't buy it!! I don't know what to do!! What do you think of all this talk of price cuts?!

Bah, price cuts can go kiss my ****.

I lost out on the 360, luckily it broke.

I buy the wii, ooh look, price cut.

Original Poster Banned

I'll try calling Dunno when he should be most active.

aw, this thread is special!

Not many replies though! :x

Bet none of you could stay away for 11 week's and 1 day! :w00t:

dunno;2196626

aw, this thread is special! :)Not many replies though! :xBet none of you … aw, this thread is special! :)Not many replies though! :xBet none of you could stay away for 11 week's and 1 day! :w00t:

WHERE WERE YOU?!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Dunno!!!!!!! :friends: Me & JD have missed you soo much! He was really worried about you :-( Is everything ok? xx

sadiebabes;2196725

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Dunno!!!!!!! :friends: Me & JD have missed you soo … Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Dunno!!!!!!! :friends: Me & JD have missed you soo much! He was really worried about you :-( Is everything ok? xx

Don't make a fuss or he might stay;-)

hi dunno, good to see your name on here again :thumbsup:

I dunno who he is, but he's gone again.

Original Poster Banned

Liddle ol' me;2196927

I dunno who he is, but he's gone again.

Dunno is everything to this forum! He is like its bowels.

fox2020;2196749

Don't make a fuss or he might stay;-)

:giggle:

JDeal;2197781

Dunno is everything to this forum! He is like its bowels.

:giggle: JD! Behave!!!

Dunnooo! Don't leave us again!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions