Groups

Dunno which phone to go for? Samsung Pixon or Tocco Ultra Touch?

Upgrades due this week and looking for the slim phone with an excellent camera, these 2 are the only real ones i fancy.

Which one would you go for?

14 Comments

Banned

well I love my pixon, cameras great, functions are great, easy to use, QWERTY keyboard and you can watch full films by just sticking an avi. on the memory card

2 things I dont like are

1 - battery.....have to charge everyday but I do use it lot
    2 - cant access menu/texts etc whilst on the phone

Banned

I have no idea about the specs of either, but I know that both my OH and his brother got the tocco and then took it back to change it for another phone as they didnt like it.

Not much help...sorry...

me and my girlfriend both got the pixon both think its great

Original Poster

A lot of people moaning about the pixon on a lot of forums, saying it has a bug where when you receive a text message it doesnt display the persons name, only the number?

iPhone.

ODB_69;4832055

well I love my pixon, cameras great, functions are great, easy to use, … well I love my pixon, cameras great, functions are great, easy to use, QWERTY keyboard and you can watch full films by just sticking an avi. on the memory card2 things I dont like are 1 - battery.....have to charge everyday but I do use it lot2 - cant access menu/texts etc whilst on the phone

Gay

Banned

makershaker;4832109

A lot of people moaning about the pixon on a lot of forums, saying it has … A lot of people moaning about the pixon on a lot of forums, saying it has a bug where when you receive a text message it doesnt display the persons name, only the number?

Oh that would certainly do it for me, that would pee me off something rotten!!

Original Poster

Na camera is VERY important to me.

Already have an ipod touch

Original Poster

dean3988;4832123

iPhone.

get the blackberry curve

Original Poster

What dyou think folks?

I love the look of the new Tocco Ultra, but shame no Wifi.

Original Poster

Anyone else advise me on this?

im useless with phones but i love my tocco ultra, took a few days to get used to it but now i love it! takes brilliant pics and looks so good! spec wise, who knows!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions