Groups
    EXPIRED

Duracell Fifa World Cup Prizes

Win fifa world cup prizes with duracell, just click terms and conditions and click under no purchase necessary to get your code emailed to you then enter the code in the game box, I did it and won, even if you dont win they give you a free screensaver.

duracell.com/fif…up/

23 Comments

Your direct links don't seem to work for me Ray...

aww how annoying, said i'd won and i got all exciting, then after questionnaire etc it said bad luck, only got a screensaver :'(

Yup me too

Thanks Emma The links did work, but they've now ended the promotion.

thats a shame, looks like they have pulled the plug on this 1 despite Closing date for receipt of entries is 30.06.2006.

Tried steve's link and worked fine for me.
    Think i've won something, but not a clue what.
    Got a code to send to duracell and this
    "Congratulations! You have just won exclusive FIFA World Cup™ merchandise!"
    So fingers crossed, and karma to you steve, thanks

OooooOOooohhhh! Let us know what it is when you get it baldie!

lol, will do emma :thumbsup:

Hope the "baldie" didn't offend you by the way...!

I keep hetting this....Any Ideas????

The page cannot be displayed
    There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Open the 216.52.122.158 home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
    Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
    You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
    Internet Explorer

Hi,i just won and my husband,within 5 mins of each other,exclusive FIFA World Cup™ merchandise,got to send our codes to them now to claim prizes.

ER.... I did it again, and I won this time! We'll see what we get!

Have anyone recieved theyre prizes yet?

Heh, they make you fill in the questionnaire then tell if you've won or not :\

i won a prize, but you have to post off for it and they recommend you use either special or registered delivery

Muwolves

i won a prize, but you have to post off for it and they recommend you use … i won a prize, but you have to post off for it and they recommend you use either special or registered delivery

Stick it in an envelope, slap a stamp on it and hope for the best...

That's what I did!

yeah i already have lol, 2nd class post though if it gets there it gets there

Banned

I was sent a teeny set of World Cup Face Paints - shame there is no orange as my husband is dutch and hasn't stopped being outraged by it!!

I think they are giving the same sets free with a promotion on coffee or somesuch at the moment. Not really worth the stamp, but hey, I am a WINNER!!

I won twice - both arrived today - a very nice T shirt and a baseball cap

Thanks again

Received my prize today, a wristband Not worth the price of a stamp.

Johnnypanic

I got the facepaints lol.
    Better than nowt, thanks :roll:

I got a lovely t shirt today. Ta
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten1721
      2. Bearded chat1223
      3. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407243
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311387

See more discussions