Durex recall Real Feel and Latex Free condoms over fears they will split when nearing end of shelf life

Found 31st Jul
Durex have recalled specific batches of their Real Feel and Durex Latex free condoms over fears that they may split or explode when nearing the end of their expiry date.
No other batches affected but you might want to check your stash as you don't want to be caught short shall we say!

3001121-lGiSL.jpg
1. What exactly is the issue with these condoms?The safety of our consumers always comes first, and this is reflected in our rigorous quality standards. We recently found that a limited number of the above condoms made earlier this year are not passing our stringent shelf-life durability tests.

Our tests have shown that some batches which are currently on the market in UK & Ireland do not pass the requirements for burst pressure towards the end of the shelf life for the product. The expiry date of the affected batches is between Dec. 2020 and Feb. 2021.
Only for the batches of condoms affected by this issue, there could be an increase in the number of condoms that burst during application or use.

Durex Real Feel 6 Pack, Batch Number 1000438054, Expiry Date Jan-2021

Durex Real Feel 12 Pack, Batch Number 1000444370, Expiry Date Feb-2021

Durex Real Feel 12 Pack, Batch Number 1000474804, Expiry Date Feb-2021

Durex Latex Free 12 Pack, Batch Number 1000444367, Expiry Date Feb-2021

Durex Latex Free 12 Pack, Batch Number 1000433145, Expiry Date Jan-2021

Durex Real Feel 12 Pack, Batch Number 1000419930, Expiry Date Jan-2021

Durex Real Feel 12 Pack, Batch Number 1000444367, Expiry Date Feb-2021

Durex Real Feel 12 Pack, Batch Number 1000416206, Expiry Date Dec-2020

Durex Real Feel 18 Pack, Batch Number 1000434066, Expiry Date Jan-2021

Durex Real Feel 18 Pack, Batch Number 1000430479, Expiry Date Jan-2021

Batch numbers are shown below
3001121.jpg
If you have any affected batches return to where you bought for full refund or if not possible / too embarrasing send to this freepost address and they will send you a cheque

FREEPOST
RTGY-JCGE-EYAC
RB CONSUMER RELATIONS
PO BOX 4644
SLOUGH
SL1 0YB

If you have any questions, please call the Durex care line on 0333 2005 345 for the UK and (01) 630 5429 for ROI or contact us via e-mail
consumer.relations-hcukroi@rb.com
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I'd be so proud if my little pecker actually burst a condom
17 Comments
hilarious.
No kidding!
Explode? Ouch!!
Well some people will really have an apology letter from durex instead of a birth certificate....
splatsplatsplat14 m ago

No kidding!

@splatsplatsplat - I can't help but find your appearance within this thread entirely appropriate for the alert being raised.

To the moderation team, I say, thank you for keeping us all safe out there.

34556323-ad4DY.jpg
Well this explains a few things....
I'd be so proud if my little pecker actually burst a condom
This is going to cost durex pretty penny, when the law suites come in. Mind you can have a kid on cheap with these guys paying
Wonder how they found out.
thanks for the massve savings on nappies and headache pills.
Here come the complaints from mums who say they thought they were protected but in fact they didn't use one anyway, just to get compo.
Misslovely52 s ago

Here come the complaints from mums who say they thought they were …Here come the complaints from mums who say they thought they were protected but in fact they didn't use one anyway, just to get compo.

Wouldn’t you need to give them the broken one to prove it ?
hethekid15 m ago

Wouldn’t you need to give them the broken one to prove it ?

Hmmmm, there's me thinking how to put a hole in one now.
Filled or unfilled? Haha
This might cause a few relationships to split!!!
Misslovely8 h, 24 m ago

Hmmmm, there's me thinking how to put a hole in one now. Filled or …Hmmmm, there's me thinking how to put a hole in one now. Filled or unfilled? Haha

It's supposed to go in a hole!!!
What if it is too late!!
PIXIE.AND.DIXIE11 m ago

What if it is too late!!

Well the expiry dates are all 2020 or 2021 and as the fault happens near the expiry date I’m hoping it isn’t too late. Gutted if you don’t see the recall though
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants