Groups

Dusky Forest Wall Art - As seen on 60 Minute Makeover

Right, this ones gonna test yah !!! Can anyone tell me where I can purchase the wall art seen recently on an episode of 60 minute makeover, must of been last Wed or Thurs.... It was a large print of a forest, really dusky, misty pinky colours...

Rep to anyone who can help track this down or a very close alternative.

6 Comments

Can't you watch the repeat of the programme - wouldn't they say where it was from

Not really much help I know but good luck anyway

Original Poster

spider1986;5189844

]http://www.canvasrus.co.uk/The_Forest.htmlIs this it?

Nope, but very close.... the one we want has a more pinky, dusky look which will blend perfectly with our walls......

Try searching through the episodes provided in the first link, they seem to tell you exactly where they got everything from which is handy. You just need to know which episode it was that you watched lol!

Original Poster

spider1986;5190182

Try searching through the episodes provided in the first link, they seem … Try searching through the episodes provided in the first link, they seem to tell you exactly where they got everything from which is handy. You just need to know which episode it was that you watched lol!

Had a quick look, but Im at work at have no sound on my pc.... Im pretty sure it was the Wed episode..... :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung or Hisense11
      2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?22
      3. Photobook for up to 400 photos?35
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?48

See more discussions