Dust Masks (FFP2 grade) back in stock at ToolStation! (Spend £10 for free delivery)

Posted 5th FebEdited by:"itsmewhoami"
Most dust masks are low / out of stock.

The SureProtec branded FFP2 grade dust masks are back in stock at ToolStation online!

So, 1 Mask = £1.30 - toolstation.com/ffp…939
10 Masks = £9.67 - toolstation.com/ffp…297

Spending £10 gets you free delivery ...

£10.97 gets you 11 masks with free delivery!

First post, mods & HUKD-friends, go easy please.
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
£10.97 For 11 Masks or just £18.75 for one of these - Covers you for all household emergencies, Virus Outbreaks, Rioting, Gas Attacks, Etc etc, also suitable any sort of Adult play that may take your fancy. I find that you can also unnerve your neighbors by wearing this and staring through their windows late in the evening. A truly versatile bargain for just a couple of quid more. (Also good for protecting from flatulent partners & children)

forcesuniformandkit.co.uk/pro…bag
Best to buy a decent over the face respirator, nose & mouth covering type that seals to a clean shaven face, with dual filters, most folk don't wear these correctly, & don't check them often enough, .seals badly. ..the rubberized ones are easy to clean & 're-use (sealed bag)
Of course you want eye protection as well, that go's for any job.
Look at scotch brand for long term use.
Tbh your post is misleading, there are lots of different filters for different purposes to catch a multitude of problems, people need to do better research than this.
Edited by: "Mr_Gus" 5th Feb
i think you need FFP3 for viruses etc
You would be surprised at what they use at hospitals. "Generally" pp2 at my wife's old place.
Edited by: "Mr_Gus" 5th Feb
By dual band I mean neck strap & head strap, (adjustable) for long hours of wear.
Thanks for the replies so far, happy to have started a discussion.

Hopefully this isn't directed at my OP.
Mr_Gus05/02/2020 07:00

... Tbh your post is misleading ...

I had no intentions to mislead, hence I did not at anytime mention virus or virus protection.

If people are wanting anything for virus protection, then I 100% support more research before making any purchases of virus protection kit, as it's your own health and money that is on the line.

However, if this discussion achieves a minimum of raising awareness of any member of the general public about the 2019 n-COV virus, or about virus protection measures, or improves one's personal hygiene habits, then I see it as a positive.

So, please keep posting and I'm more than happy to learn things.
itsmewhoami05/02/2020 07:51

Thanks for the replies so far, happy to have started a …Thanks for the replies so far, happy to have started a discussion.Hopefully this isn't directed at my OP.I had no intentions to mislead, hence I did not at anytime mention virus or virus protection.If people are wanting anything for virus protection, then I 100% support more research before making any purchases of virus protection kit, as it's your own health and money that is on the line.However, if this discussion achieves a minimum of raising awareness of any member of the general public about the 2019 n-COV virus, or about virus protection measures, or improves one's personal hygiene habits, then I see it as a positive. So, please keep posting and I'm more than happy to learn things.

No worries I was actually referring to @Thetrout s comment.
The old rule is that "if in doubt" cover ears, nose, eyes & mouth which is good advice in the general noise of things.
You see poor devils in aprons & motorcross / ski type masks & hats, that's a start for keeping stuff clear, not adviseable for loft areas due to limited periphery vision, but very useful & easily found, IF someone is *that* worried.

If anyone is concerned with cleaning hands / surfaces / items on the go, "clinell" brand wipes are excellent to carry a handful around (another nhs staple) strong yet pretty gentle on skin, approved & recognised by nhs workers as extremely effective wipes, I keep a handful in my mountain kit for cleaning around wound areas, ey are plastifoil wrapped & take a bit of punishment rather than needing gentle handling of the packages (ideal for mens jacket pockets), ..good for cleaning out dogs ears, for keeping bacterial infections in check)...worth buying a box via chemists / amazon.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants