Dutch Cricket ! WTF ?

I never even knew The Dutch had a Cricket team !

Were the English not supposed to be good at this game ? I know nothing about it and dont watch it, but I found this link...

Must have been half a team or something... But I dont see much bragging from anyone !

uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/050…tml

maxmix

20 Comments

England + Sport = Humiliation

Original Poster

kjbenja;5415203

England + Sport = Humiliation

lol same as their Football

If Pakistan beats them next they are turfed out of this in the 1st round lol

Sound pretty rank to me !

maxmix

If England aint competeting in the rugby or football then cricket steps up to embarrass the nation.

Its the kazacks turn today.

Banned

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Certainly made me giggle when I saw this in the boozer last night. :lol:

The way pakistan are playing at the moment i wont be suprised if england beat them.

haha i laffed when i saw this

stuart broad lost them the game!

Banned

Was very funny. Shouldn't laugh because I'm English, but it's not a real sport so who cares.

Good on the Dutch.

FilthAndFurry;5417395

Was very funny. Shouldn't laugh because I'm English, but it's not a real … Was very funny. Shouldn't laugh because I'm English, but it's not a real sport so who cares.Good on the Dutch.

I was gobsmacked. I was like Holland play cricket.:?

FilthAndFurry;5417395

Was very funny. Shouldn't laugh because I'm English, but it's not a real … Was very funny. Shouldn't laugh because I'm English, but it's not a real sport so who cares.Good on the Dutch.

what you on about its not a real sport lol

Banned

MarzBarz;5417443

what you on about its not a real sport lol

Any game where you can play for five days and still end up with no winner is just not my idea of a sport.

FilthAndFurry;5417479

Any game where you can play for five days and still end up with no winner … Any game where you can play for five days and still end up with no winner is just not my idea of a sport.

lol

FilthAndFurry;5417479

Any game where you can play for five days and still end up with no winner … Any game where you can play for five days and still end up with no winner is just not my idea of a sport.

Thats test cricket and i agree thats completely boring, never watched that. But 20/20 cricket is completely different and much more entertaining. Usually takes 2 hours for each side to bat. If 20/20 was to be played more i reckon cricket would be a good sport to watch.

Original Poster

So whats the odds that England get turfed next game ?

maxmix

Im going to it tomorrow xD , on the bright side Australia also lost today but to West Indies.

so England invented this game and were beaten by a bunch of pot smokers who cant even spell kriket.
Where's the shame in that??:oops::oops::oops:

Original Poster

hibees;5420687

so England invented this game and were beaten by a bunch of pot smokers … so England invented this game and were beaten by a bunch of pot smokers who cant even spell kriket.Where's the shame in that??:oops::oops::oops:

:-D

maxmix

quite a shocking result.

tomorrow, they'll likely be out

myaser88;5421012

quite a shocking result.tomorrow, they'll likely be out

Early days to say that lol. If pakistan play like they did against india think tomorrow could be an interesting game. One thing if anyone goes buy snacks before hand as the ground sells expensive things.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    2. What an absolute disgrace2150
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846084

See more discussions