Groups

Duty free Playstation 3 price

Hi,

I am going to New York in October and on my return will be picking up a PS3 via duty free. What sort of price will I pay for one as I think there is a HMV in the airport, will the prices be slightly higher than the highstreet and will they offer the same bundles. Thanks:thumbsup:

7 Comments

Duty Free = price - 17.5%
    ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Are you sure it wouldn't be cheaper to buy the PS3 from a shop in NYC. That way you'll save even more on the exchange rate?

Just a thought . . .

Original Poster

I was thinking about getting one in NY but didnt want to get hit with customs charges.

Just say you took it with you

Haha - your allowed to bring back so much ££ worth of gear anyway, just take the tags off everything & they wont be able to prove what you bought over there - nothing to declare officer.....

ChrisUK

Just say you took it with you ;)Haha - your allowed to bring back so much … Just say you took it with you ;)Haha - your allowed to bring back so much ££ worth of gear anyway, just take the tags off everything & they wont be able to prove what you bought over there - nothing to declare officer.....

Thats not a bad idea lol.

ChrisUK

Just say you took it with you ;)Haha - your allowed to bring back so much … Just say you took it with you ;)Haha - your allowed to bring back so much ££ worth of gear anyway, just take the tags off everything & they wont be able to prove what you bought over there - nothing to declare officer.....

The Yank power adapter might be a dead give-away though.....:giggle:

i never declare anything.......walk straight out of the airport!!

megalomaniac

The Yank power adapter might be a dead give-away though.....:giggle:

chuck it away, its no good anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1220
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.2024
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846326
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1727

See more discussions