Duvet cover and pillow set

LocalFound 16th Jun
Grab this bargain Sateen duvet cover and housewife pillow set with a massive saving of £0.01. Spotted this deal in Sainsbury's supermarket in South Ruislip.
I think its only store specific. But you have to hurry up it was last one on the shelf.

2959563-p73aN.jpg
Community Updates
7 Comments
Moved to misc as it's a joke thread rather than serious deal. Thanks.
What a joke and a waste of time and effort.

You could have bought it and taken it to a charity shop.
Edited by: "splender" 16th Jun
splender1 m ago

What a joke and a waste of time and effort.You could have bought it and …What a joke and a waste of time and effort.You could have bought it and taken it to a charity shop.

Did you miss the point of the post?
deeky11 m ago

Did you miss the point of the post?

Mine is a joke.
I love going to the reduced section in the nearest big tesco and looking at the smashed up cans of lager with 3 missing with a massive 50p off.
catbeans4 h, 20 m ago

I love going to the reduced section in the nearest big tesco and looking …I love going to the reduced section in the nearest big tesco and looking at the smashed up cans of lager with 3 missing with a massive 50p off.

It’s amazing going into Tesco at certain times of the day people queue for the reductions and are pretty much fighting for them. The discounts they are fighting over are meagre saving them only a pound over a few items, they could just shop in Aldi or Lidl get better food and save ££’s so I don’t understand it at all!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants