duvets? is hollowfibre filling better than polycotton filling?

Found 30th Nov 2011
I need to buy a single duvet for my girls but baffled with all the options? Any relevant feedback appreciated

1. Misc
  2. Duvet
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Duvet
4 Comments

Original Poster

ha ha!! so true.

Banned

Microfibre is better than both in the similar price range.

Personally if you have the means for it, i'd go for Hungarian Goose Down duvet. Its very light, retains heat well and feels very soft. I usually sleep in t shirts in mine during winter. When you get out of bed though, u realise the difference lol.

If you need any links, im happy to look around for you. Its a good investment considering you will spend a third of your life in one and probably wont be replacing for a good couple years (good standard duvets can come with 10 years + warranty's)
Edited by: "Adnan786" 1st Dec 2011

Original Poster

aww, thanks

I'm looking for 2 single duvets for my girls. I currently have 2 climate control duvets and my girls are always cold when they get out of bed. I wanted to buy 2 cosy duvets for them so they sleep.

Adnan786

Microfibre is better than both in the similar price range. Personally if … Microfibre is better than both in the similar price range. Personally if you have the means for it, i'd go for Hungarian Goose Down duvet. Its very light, retains heat well and feels very soft. I usually sleep in t shirts in mine during winter. When you get out of bed though, u realise the difference lol.If you need any links, im happy to look around for you. Its a good investment considering you will spend a third of your life in one and probably wont be replacing for a good couple years (good standard duvets can come with 10 years + warranty's)

Post a comment
@
    Text