Groups

Dvd Burning

Banned
    hey, i wanna burn some things onto a dvd disc and then play it on my dvd player downstairs, how would i do this and what program would i use?

Cheers, Sean

11 Comments

Get a free trial of Nero,not sure about rest,I've enevr done it,just seen Nero on here before from my partner doing it.

if they are avi files you can burn them to dvd with convertx or similar.

nero is not very good , you will get out of sync, use VSO

Original Poster Banned

i've heard of other people say things about it to but im not sure how to do it

seanbwfc;4772338

i've heard of other people say things about it to but im not sure how to … i've heard of other people say things about it to but im not sure how to do it

]http//ww…es/

Original Poster Banned

wickedteen;4772331

nero is not very good , you will get out of sync, use VSO

I've heard its very complicated to use, will the vso program let me burn it and play it on my dvd player?

Original Poster Banned

thankyou scousekop!

seanbwfc;4772393

I've heard its very complicated to use, will the vso program let me burn … I've heard its very complicated to use, will the vso program let me burn it and play it on my dvd player?

yes it is very simple, all you do is tell it were your file is and it will convert it then burn direct to dvd with a chapter menu and play, simple

if you use Vista you can do it with Windows dvd maker.

I've always used ConvertXToDVD and never had a problem. Program more or less does all the hard work.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions