Groups

dvd drive failure on xbox 360

it is not ilegal to to do a like for like replacement of a dvd drive on xbox 360,so does anybody have any ideas on which is the most up to date - best - stable - no worrys dvd drive to buy, easy. thank you very much for your time in taking timeout to read this.

8 Comments

I think it depends on the manufactuerer of the dvd drive. You will have to get the same one I think, know which drive you havE?

You will need to do like for like replacement.

Original Poster

Chidda;6589733

I think it depends on the manufactuerer of the dvd drive. You will have … I think it depends on the manufactuerer of the dvd drive. You will have to get the same one I think, know which drive you havE?

thanks for the reply, the drive is hitachi

You do however have to get the individual key off the old one and apply it to the new one.

By the way, the xbox360 you have brought belongs to you, you can do what you want with it...

Original Poster

Chiptivo;6589769

You do however have to get the individual key off the old one and apply … You do however have to get the individual key off the old one and apply it to the new one.By the way, the xbox360 you have brought belongs to you, you can do what you want with it...

on a like for like i will just swop the board over

There are 3 types of hitachi, £33 - £36. If you want the site pm me. The stuff is leagal, but some stuff on there aint so much, prob aint best to put link here.

snarff;6589788

on a like for like i will just swop the board over

Assuming it is the laser, and the drive circuit board is ok.

yeah, same model - swap the control board or you will be messing about spoofing keys.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2597
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?11
      3. word association Game74044547
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047153

See more discussions