Found 29th Nov 2009
Hi. Please can someone provide the name of the site that sources the cheapest price of any particular dvd? Thanks alot

1. Misc
  2. DVD
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. DVD
14 Comments

google shopping... ???

DarkKnight;7044218

]http://www.find-dvd.co.uk/

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs14/f/2007/069/a/0/Smiley___1_by_Lucifer4671.gif

Original Poster

that's the one - rep added. Thanks

doesn't google shopping do the same thing though ? not that i'm after the rep...

Banned

doesn't google shopping do the same thing though ? not that i'm after the … doesn't google shopping do the same thing though ? not that i'm after the rep...

would be nice though eh?

arcangel111;7044291

doesn't google shopping do the same thing though ? not that i'm after the … doesn't google shopping do the same thing though ? not that i'm after the rep...

Google Shopping i found tends to include a lot of Ebay links, and is very messed up
Find-DVD basically shows you a simple list of every price from reputable shops and you can even have email notifcations of when a DVD lowers in price to your target

arcangel111;7044291

Much :whistling:

lmao - i am just a genuine friendly individual that takes time out of my busy schedule to help others... lol

Original Poster

I am just getting runtime error when I search - anyone getting the same? Thanks

Yeah, I tried to use it about an hour ago and kept happening to me. Down atm I guess.

Banned

arcangel111;7044291

not even close. only shows limited range of sponsors and loads of ebay rubbish.

Original Poster

thanks v much
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice1014
    2. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?918
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?33
    4. Best 4k tv's for gaming22

See more discussions