Groups
    EXPIRED

dvd help anyone ??

im looking to buy a bluray film for my hubby it says us import does bluray have region i know he said normal dvd we region 2 ?? so will bluray be the same i dont want to ask him as its a suprise and im really usless with this stuff
    he has a bluray player and a normal dvd player so will this bluray import work on a uk bluray or is there a difference thanks alot

4 Comments

Yes, blu-ray is region, so you would need to check if your blu-ray player is region free

Original Poster

niggit;7113336

Yes, blu-ray is region, so you would need to check if your blu-ray player … Yes, blu-ray is region, so you would need to check if your blu-ray player is region free

ok thanks for that :thumbsup: think i best stick with uk as i dont have a clue :giggle: repped thanks

SABJ;7113349

ok thanks for that :thumbsup: think i best stick with uk as i dont have a … ok thanks for that :thumbsup: think i best stick with uk as i dont have a clue :giggle: repped thanks

Well if you can get make and model of the player, i can tell you if it is region free

Yes blu-ray has regions, many are region free. It should state region A if its USA only. What film is it and I'll see what region it is.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1122
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
    4. Win a Free minion usb stick1010

See more discussions