DVD Hubz?

Found 5th Jun
I came across this site when searching for some Switch games, and it has prices that are very difficult to believe (Kirkby for £15 for example), but no reviews, or page on trustpilot.

Has anyone bought anything from them before? I'm a little reluctant to take the plunge as it seems too good to be true...
Community Updates
AskDVD
14 Comments
Somewhat disconcerting that there is a need to ask the question, but respect for recognising the usual warning signs and making sensible enquiries. Obviously avoid.
There are 108 companies currently operating out of their given contact us address of 40 St.James’s Place, London. This property is occupied by The London Office which is a company that ‘lends’ their address out to other companies intimating a valid London presence duping unsuspecting members of the public.
AVOID!
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 5th Jun
Certain it is a scam site,

Although does come up in google shopping and takes paypal, I had a few minutes free this afternoon and have reported them to paypal and google
The site does accept payments through PayPal, and if something was to go wrong you can always contact PayPal. I purchased something from the site and they do send confirmation emails and proof of purchase. I’m still waiting for the item to be delivered and I sure hope it does come.
John34719 h, 2 m ago

The site does accept payments through PayPal, and if something was to go …The site does accept payments through PayPal, and if something was to go wrong you can always contact PayPal. I purchased something from the site and they do send confirmation emails and proof of purchase. I’m still waiting for the item to be delivered and I sure hope it does come.

Subs* can you keep me updated please? Thanks
I work in the industry and most of their prices are well below the cost price. Spyro they are £16.66 before the VAT, trade price is around £23 before VAT.

Avoid them guys.
I google searched for kirby switch today and a few days ago
dvd-hubz was listing did not appear a few days ago

As well as having prices that sound too good to be true
their T&Cs are concerning.

dvd-hubz.com/terms/

specifically read this
The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
I bought an item from here last night using paypal pay on delivery - will see what happens. I received an order email though.
This site was up a few months back as "dvd maze'. A friend of mine ordered a game from there which never materialised. Luckily enough he used paypal so eventually got his money back. Avoid like the plague.
I suspect DVD-Hubz was DVD-Forest...they scammed me a few weeks ago
Yes, another GoDaddy-registered site, same as DVD-Forest. Scam, scam, scam. Stay well away.
no its a scam i brought disney infinity and it didnt come but i got the money back
This is a scam.
I've known so many people scammed by these guys when it was dvd-forest.

Read this for some more insight on this scam:
hotukdeals.com/dis…115

If you already purchased from them then you should expect your item to never be delivered.
Also, luckily through PayPal you can claim your scammed finances back in due time.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants